Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Robert here goodevening, is Dr. Mark online and willing to

Robert here goodevening, is Dr. Mark online and willing to hear the follow up of the com-
plaint against the disaster psychologist? If not than I would like to chattry the somewhat
complicated matter with Dr. Z.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello Robert, I do not believe that Dr. Mark is online right now

Dr. Z :

How are things with you and what complicated matter would you like to discuss?

Customer:

First ge for u, my pc seems slow, do you know the case of the disaster

Customer:

psych and that i should complain NIP?

Customer:

I got an answer back from NIP which asks me only for data, how old

Customer:

are my kids, how long therapy, and what is the precise complaint

Customer:

and when did it happen? They know damn well what happened cause

Customer:

i wrote 7 dense pages about the case. Shall i explain or do you know

Customer:

the story?

Dr. Z :

I remember the story actually. Usually there is a redundancy with these agencies and they want you to repeat the issue again so that they got it right or if you may have forgotten something that you wanted to add.

Dr. Z :

These are usually normal questions that they ask, so I would not be too concerned about it. It is just bureaucracy in motion unfortunately

Customer:

AAhhh they bend off the real matter i'm a little more suspicious than

Customer:

normal human beeings as you understand, they want blah, blah and

Dr. Z :

I understand, just repeat verbatim what you wrote them already, so that it is the same information

Customer:

the when did the great deed of love actually happen and then i can

Customer:

foresee their defense.

Dr. Z :

If you can forsee their defense, this will help you better prepare then

Customer:

I was not his patient anymore so they could go their ways technically, but i think

Customer:

they started their fiesta earlier. The real raid started after he betraied me not

Customer:

saving me for the 911 or here 112 and switch to my wife in an email Madeline

Customer:

this had to happen?? Before that he had Marnix my eldest in therapie and bordy

Customer:

was already 2 years setting him up as surrogate da/girlfriend and the disaster exaggurated that fiercly so finally i lost my power and Marnix and bordy became

Dr. Z :

Well remember now this was in the past, so you cannot change it, but you can control your present

Customer:

a "couple" leaving me without even less power than the youngest Julius, who

Customer:

finally got killed by the police and youth care because he was to loyal to me thus

Customer:

the lie of bordy that i incested him had to be true, but what they forgot was that

Customer:

he also was loyal to bordy. Then she told the that she was a streetwalker implicit

Customer:

pimping me. Till today 2 y later i never saw a €. Youthcare conenscended me then

Customer:

in further conversations as a dirty incestuous old pimp. Two girls 26, 27. I was

Customer:

flabbergastered, but saw bordy winky, winky them??????

Customer:

Finally they wrote a rapport wherein i was the only culprit had to go to jail and

Customer:

after 6 hours go to anaother house for 14 d to stay there contactless.

Customer:

The rapport could just as well be written a half year before and in now way by an

Customer:

ässaulted"woman. As i told you she`s an escort for the cops in whole east of Holland

Customer:

and you can imagine how fond they are of me publicing their (the johns) names on

Customer:

the www.

Customer:

The whole GGZ is compromised by bordy too, at least 4 directors. But i found

Dr. Z :

I am sorry that you had to go through this and it was not fair to you at all. But that was in the past and you are recovering from that incident. The system is against you which is why you have to independently focus on yourself

Customer:

an old harddisk where youth care offer her some fine young ladies. My laywer sais

Customer:

if we get them right together we can start searching the whole harddisk and why she

Customer:

began escorting paranoing in advance.

Customer:

The police.

Customer:

The GGZ.

Customer:

The judges can you imagine a saint like i am i fell down on the floor.

Dr. Z :

I know the system has been against you for a long time and that is not fair to you or your health, which is why focusing on yourself and independently healing yourself will be good for you and also when you start to push these others that are against you away, then they will not influence you as much with decreases their power

Customer:

So you advice to stay low?

Dr. Z :

Yes stay low and focus on yourself. The more they realize they cannot influence you, the more power you gain for yourself and the less they will be able to harm you

Customer:

No trial? The consequence of this all was that Marnix lost a testikel and they all

Customer:

behind his age of 16 where you here can make your own decision, but the forework

Customer:

was done and he was lame as a duck, i never ever would my mum become

Customer:

Freudian or Muenchhausen, look all these cards, how fast i was !!!

Customer:

You yourself said one time she will be stopped. My housedocter called Marnix

Customer:

an ass for letting this do to him and not go to GRoningen while there was time

Customer:

enough. I only saw a friend die in 7 days with a brain tumor, the dying of course

Customer:

beginning with the swelling of the lymphes in his neck. We drank 5 days before

Customer:

he died.

Dr. Z :

I am sorry to hear about your friend, I know that must have been really sad for you when he passed away. I know that you want the people that hurt your son to pay for their crimes, but your focus on this has been hurting your mental health. Instead of looking backwards, focus on the here and now what you can do to help and comfort your son

Customer:

In my letter of "divorce" we were partners not wed i called her a castrating woman.

Customer:

But let the irony not fool us i think she`s very ill if not criminal, with this impulse,

Customer:

attention seeking, penis eating behaviour. But everybody is afraid only not so my

Customer:

laywer if we can get evidence or proof.

Dr. Z :

She may be ill that is true, but let your lawyer help you with that if that is what you are afraid of, but most importantly right now focus on your healing and to help your son

Dr. Z :

Try not to focus on her

Customer:

But than we have Julius who stands right behind mum suddenly shouting that ball

Customer:

had to get out. What has he got to do with Marnix balls Dr. Freud?

Customer:

I cannot really reach Marnix or sense his feelings although he now sees the

Customer:

hanky panky with the neighbour and i can discuss that, progress! Julius of course

Customer:

for the neighbour.

Customer:

Against me naturally and mum heats up the stove.

Dr. Z :

I understand she has done things to you and your children, but your focus should just be on you and the children away from her. The more you focus on her, the more power you give her.

Customer:

I am looking forward but feel powerless, although i hunted bordy up north 80

Customer:

mile Leeuwarden hospital.

Customer:

s

Dr. Z :

You have doing a good job by looking forward, but you have to let go what happened in the past completely to fully move forward with your life

Customer:

Next she will go to Germany, like other dubious doctors do here.

Customer:

And therewith you mean?

Customer:

With letting go the past?

Customer:

Comletely.

Customer:

p

Dr. Z :

I mean you keep bringing up the past and obsessing over it, but that is something you cannot change unfortunately. What you have to do it focus on what you can do now to protect your children and yourself

Customer:

Wih 1 1/2 child against me and 1/2 of myself?

Customer:

th

Customer:

And bordy with her troops.

Dr. Z :

Once she and the "troops" realize they cannot influence you, they lose their power over you. The more you focus on them, the more power they gain

Customer:

Another provocation will come up, let Julius go under at high school.

Customer:

Buying him games.

Customer:

Offer him trips.

Customer:

Things i cannot intervene in.

Customer:

Only talk in on them, to also stay focussed on themselves and not be bribed.

Dr. Z :

Yes when something comes up in the future, you will deal with it to protect your children and yourself.

Customer:

It`s allabout (no) power with her.

Dr. Z :

If you cannot intervene then try to prepare your children to protect themselves too

Dr. Z :

Yes you do not want her to have any more power over you

Customer:

and them. She and men, remember?

Customer:

Certain men.

Dr. Z :

Yes and them too

Customer:

What a game and very tiresome, but i said i quitte in 2009, cause of the

Customer:

incestuous grandfather powerplaying my family.

Customer:

And her real face becomes more and more surface. That`s the way aha aha.

Dr. Z :

I know it is very tiring, but once you stop focusing on her and them and instead on things that matter like you and your children, you will notice their power start to lessen

Customer:

They have no other life and i have to let mine go, that`s far more difficult.

Dr. Z :

I know it will be difficult, but this will be best for you

Customer:

Meaning more breaking and sationary than building or educating yourself.

Customer:

t

Dr. Z :

Well build yourself up and that will show them that you are stronger and more independent and they will not be able to influence you

Customer:

Most of the people are afraid and let you down.

Dr. Z :

This is why you have to rely on yourself

Customer:

Friends etc. they seem to have only things to loose nowadays at the end of

Customer:

their carrieres.

Dr. Z :

I can see that, but work on the treatment for yourself and strengthen yourself emotionally and mentally

Customer:

Thank you very much.I will visit the laywer with the old laptop.

Customer:

I say nothing at a trial, cause you are or aren`t hot blooded.

Dr. Z :

Anytime, I am always happy to help Robert. Remember to keep your focus on you and your children, not her or them and you will gain the upper hand

Customer:

Bye, and i receive a lot of your homewerk in my email?

Customer:

Content?

Dr. Z :

What homework do you receive?

Customer:

Your ratings. Till next time. I asked the psycholigst represenant NIP to call me

Customer:

better than sending dates and times etc.

Customer:

i

Dr. Z :

Okay, I understand now. Till next time Rober, I wish you the best :)

Dr. Z :

*Robert

Customer:

Bye.

Dr. Z :

Good night

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.