I need to identify the condition/disorder my husband is victim of. Here are his symptoms:
- my husband has an impulse control issue and when he gets upsets, he starts screaming, cursing, crying, hitting objects injuring himself or others at times. It is very hard for him to calm down after such a crisis.
- he is obsessive: if I wear a hat, this is what blocks him and he needs to take it off my head before we talk or do anything else, he repeats me 10/15 times a day about my posture, the way I eat (the sit has to be perpendicular to the table), the way I push the stroller. If he fixes his mind on something (for instance the fact that I am going to sleep with two pillows while he only has one, he will repeat it the whole night and it will be his first idea in the morning that he will keep on repeating). He does not like the way his mother eats and each single time he sees her, he starts an argument over it with mean looks, insults and screams and when I asked him why he could not stop this, he said that he could not control it. This has spoilt moments like our engagement party for instance.
- my husband is very nervous and clearly has anxiety
issues. He sleeps poorly at night and has a recurring nightmare
about abyss and death and screams a few times at least [per night "Mother F...". He tells me that his big fear is non-existing and not being there anymore.
- my husband always needs to belittle me and put me down, criticizing my English, my knowledge, my career, my physics. He has been abnormally cruel at times where he should have been very respectful, like during my pregnancy where he cursed me out, forced me out of our car, leaving me on the road because he was upset at me.
- my husband is the one who always needs to be the center of attention and I cannot really talk or be natural when he is around me because he always judges and needs to control what I say and do.
- my husband is very smart. He is an invasive cardiologist.