Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Chat?

Customer Question

Chat?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello Robert

Dr. Z :

How are things?

Customer:

Yeeh, finally, complicated as always.

Dr. Z :

Yeah the system can be complicated at times.

Customer:

I`m extremely intelligent, but didn`t understand untill 34 studying Mathematics. So not raised as intelligent,

Customer:

but rather as the opposite, thus not educated according to that intelligence.

Customer:

Maybe you noticed but sometimes i do no pass the age of 4 and tantrum inside and don`t understand

Customer:

your clinic solution. And there`s bordy even with an iq you can`t do nothing against.

Customer:

of 300

Customer:

Cause she`s 3 most of the time.

Dr. Z :

Well intelligence more than just being educated, there are a variety of intelligence levels that are not even measured, so do not think education is a stringent sign of intelligence

Customer:

years old.

Customer:

Thank you. Let`s decide that bordy is not to be erased, only by my first plan to emigrate to the USA under another name. The children, the house, other money and my catholic consciense.

Customer:

Keeps me attached. So we have to learn t deal with her. In society or asylum.

Dr. Z :

But why must you be attached to her? Isn't it your choice to be attached to her?

Customer:

If i go to the USA of course is that my choise, but terrible callous.

Dr. Z :

Yeah, but even if you do not move the U.S., the only connection you have with her is your child, but other than that why do you choose to focus or concern yourself with her? The more you do this, the more power you give her over you and I want you to take away that power she has over you

Customer:

Marnix 16 years lost his ball, what will loose Julius 14 if i let let bordy go, cause i loose the

Customer:

2 children too. Or she kills Julius or the other way around i`m not kidding.

Dr. Z :

And that is why you should only focus on the children and not her though

Dr. Z :

That means you should not care about her sex life or what she says, put all your attention on your children because that is something you can help with

Customer:

Impossible to get by her to contact the children.

Dr. Z :

I know, but only ask about the children and talk to her about the children, do not talk to her about anything else.

Customer:

surpass her

Dr. Z :

This will help you get over her past and what she does.

Customer:

That i already can, sometimes she says:"you're the only one i`ve ever had sex with" remember Bill.

Customer:

I reply sure sure and put an arm around her and she is quit handlble and does everything i want

Customer:

i become a sort of pimp the do you understand?

Customer:

Her other life won`t stop of course three hours later she is with a complete stranger.

Dr. Z :

And that is her life, and you cannot control that or what she does, instead worry/concern yourself with things you can control that will help with your stress level

Customer:

That is what bothered me all the time i communicated with you both. I now understand who she is.

Customer:

And that i never will able to be in contact with her like a normal person only doglike contact sorry.

Customer:

So i understood the lessons well? I immediately discovered her mother is a psychopath, that didn`t

Customer:

cause right away i wasn`t expecting nothing but trouble from that woman so i "played" her 26 years.

Customer:

And she the mother caused me no pain cause i could predict ahead her every move.

Customer:

So from now on i shield myself the same against bordy, untill the boys are on their own.

Customer:

The only problem is that she will not them b eeing their own persons, manipulating them.

Customer:

But yhey already read my manual to deal with grandmother.

Dr. Z :

Okay, well you have experienced a lot from these people and I am sorry that they impacted you like this

Customer:

They both know that the grandmother is a thing, like i am to bordy.

Customer:

the boys

Customer:

26 years deceiving took me here 5 months of deep greeving and will be faded out in a year

Customer:

or a little more. I don`t even remember who she was or is. I went through this not so heavy but

Customer:

with my first bordy and my mum.

Customer:

But that were only 9 and 8 years under the spell. This were 26 years.

Customer:

Living in a void not knowing it.

Dr. Z :

I understand and I am sorry that you have went through this, but talking about these women in your past does it help you today?

Customer:

You know as a psychologist that you can erase bordy totally.

Dr. Z :

As a psychologist, I know you can choose to end the attachment another person has on you

Customer:

I never ever talked about the first one.

Customer:

When my mother grew terribly fearsome when she saw me i stopped seeing her. She didn`t want

Customer:

me in the first place. I never miss her only unconciously sometimes i sleepwalk and call for her.

Customer:

That`s the a terrible feeling complete the opposite of o junkies high.

Customer:

The time coming i stay in that state the GGZ may come and take me away.

Dr. Z :

Well the subconscious feeling you are having can be helped with more intensive therapy

Dr. Z :

I know you have that fear and I understand it, but you cannot let that fear control you or you will always be stressed and worried

Customer:

Nooooooooooo, i never will go back there, one psychiatrist told me that.

Dr. Z :

I know you never will go back there and your fear of the place is understandable, but you cannot let the fears control you. Instead you have to control those fears and live your life

Customer:

I make it a comic book. The fears come when you feel powerless and that tries bordy and tests

Customer:

all the time. If she notice that it doesn`t work anymore probably i`ll never see her again, right?

Dr. Z :

If she notices that it does not work anymore, then she will not have power over you. Our goal should be a chat where you do not feel compelled to mention her or think about her too much because then that will signify that she no longer has any power over you and that you are free to live your own life that you want

Customer:

I agree, till next time thanking you, i made progress i think?

Dr. Z :

I think you are making progress, I think you definitely realize the effect she has on you, but I also think you are starting to acknowledge your own internal issues too and those internal issues we can control and lessen to help you

Dr. Z :

But yes you are making great progress Robert :)

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX fine day, bye.

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morning, problems here time to chat? Robert.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robert, yes I available to chat if you like. Remember you have to ask a new question if you want to chat.
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Care

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert, what do you mean by Care?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Care for a chat, but that we just did and i could`nt read your answers.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.
Oh I am sorry that you were unable to read my answers, it must be a technical difficulty. Sure we can chat, but that issue may come up again. I will tell the administrators about this technical glitch though. They may not fix it today though and may fix it tomorrow if you wanted to chat then or you can risk it and chat now, it is your choice.