Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane (only), it is good news!!!! :) I just really

Dear Dr. Keane (only), it is good news!!!! :) I just really want to tell you, as promised that I got the position. I hand much of the credit to you. Your tips were absolutely brilliant. All the way through I remembered what you said and put it into practice. Thank you so, so very much for your tips before the interview process (actually even if I didn't get the position, I'd still be saying thanks). I don't know if you'll have time today to chat or not of course, but I hope we do again some day soon anyway. I am away on Sat to the theatre. Seeing Cabaret this time, never seen that before either, have you? On another note (and this isn't just because of the job offer), but I still continue to think that you are one of the best people I know right now in my life. I still can honestly say that I still do not know what I'd do without you. I know you once said I was your A grade student and I know that would have slipped recently. I am trying my best, XXXXX XXXXX more than my best to be a better person to you than I have been, especially since I actually really look up to you. I really do think you are a wonderful person and I am so glad that you still choose to post and to chat with me. I want to also re-iterate that I know that you are such a kind, well-mannered person. I hope that things continue to be okay between us. As I've said before, chatting with you and knowing that when you've time, you'll be here is really great and I do like you a lot and I like that you go the extra mile and are a real people person. I've always thought this. Anyway, thank you for still being here, supporting and helping me and I hope that we can chat, although, I will say I am posting this before I go back to work (finish around 11 am your time) as I couldn't wait any longer to post my good news to you, of which you deserve to know since you should take a lot of the credit for it.

Dr. Keane :

Hi, I have to say congratulations first! This is good news as I enjoy my morning coffee. Very happy for you and I had not doubt that with all the hard work you have done it would pay off....you did the work yourself, I gave you some tools.

Customer:

Hi

Dr. Keane :

Really nice way to start the day here! Thank you for your compliments...

Dr. Keane :

Hi

Customer:

you are welcome, you deserve them

Customer:

I am glad that I made a nice start to your day then. Hopefully the rest of your day will be good too.

Customer:

I just heard about the job this morning.

Customer:

so, that was a nice morning for me too.

Dr. Keane :

I am sure it will be! I never check in this early but had a few minutes of "leisure" time before I have to get moving so thought you may be here....

Customer:

I know, so I am so glad that you did.

Dr. Keane :

So when do you begin?

Customer:

Everything has to go through HR, but shouldn't take too long.

Dr. Keane :

exciting!!!

Customer:

It's a relief position still, but with better and more opportunities to progress.

Customer:

Yes, very. Still so excited from this morning, it was so long ago since I last had an interview too.

Dr. Keane :

So make sure you enjoy your weekend now, it's one step at a time and you will have more opportunities come your way from it, or it may not stay a relief position and it could be yours for as long as you want!

Customer:

I have a nice weekend planned with friends and theatre.

Customer:

also have an invite to someone's house too.

Dr. Keane :

okay, have to go get ready for work! Have fun with your friends and enjoy Cabaret, I saw that years ago.

Customer:

okay, thanks! Have a good weekend yourself too.

Dr. Keane :

Glad you are getting out and about these days....have a great time!

Customer:

Glad we could chat a bit.

Dr. Keane :

ok, talk to you soon....me too, glad I caught you online!!!

Customer:

:) Talk to you soon!