Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, I remembered all that you said,

Dear Dr. Keane, I remembered all that you said, calmed myself as much as what was possible and remembered to breath through the interview. Your points, I believe helped actually in me forming, what I felt were perhaps decent answers. It is just a waiting game now. Apparently I'll hear either tonight or tomorrow. I'll keep you up-dated. I know it is again just a casual/supply post but it seems to be one with a better budget at the moment with other potential further along the line. I think at the moment I am just so relieved that it is over with. I was quite pleased with some of the answers I gave and came away feeling quite good, so I think that whatever the outcome I feel like I did my best. I'll see if you log on and have time to chat too. I will let you know what the outcome is when I hear.

Dr. Keane :

Good for you! No matter what the outcome you now know you're capable of a great interview. Everyone tends to tense up and for good reason, the secret lies in reminding oneself to breath and be calm, kind of like Keep calm and carry on (although that was for very different reasons!). Sorry I missed you today.

Thank you!

and sorry that I happened to miss you too.

Hopefully we will be able to catch each other some other time to chat.

I should now know on Friday, since I didn't hear anything tonight. I'll let you know. Whatever the outcome, I know that your advice for the interview was just brilliant! Thank you!.