Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Robert here, online and willing to chat?

Customer Question

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello Robert

Dr. Z :

How have you been?

Customer:

Worse and better. I chat online with women, ever done? Dating and paying yhe dating co.

Customer:

Further Mark was pissed i chatted with you, but you came on my screen while was away.

Dr. Z :

I have done the online dating before and it was successful for me where we would send emails back and forth and then eventually meet in person

Dr. Z :

Really Dr. Mark did not like me chatting with you?

Customer:

No he had to spend to much time with statements of anger, greeves and feelings reading,

Customer:

and feeled obliged to give long answers. But we biked passed together than with.

Dr. Z :

Interesting, I also saw that you spoke with Elliot earlier too this month, was that beneficial for you?

Customer:

Laughing he,s short and direct!

Dr. Z :

Well he is direct, but he is good too

Dr. Z :

So what is new with you Robert?

Customer:

I some other people mostly q and a every line. I almost wrote essays with Mark. He wanted to

Customer:

go away from bordy all the time but i`m attached. You know she had him removed and

Customer:

special likings for docters?

Customer:

My sons testicle without telling me first and histerical fast.

Customer:

y

Dr. Z :

Yeah I remember you and Dr. XXXXX XXXXXke to write essays, I like this format because I feel I interact better with customers. I remember you telling me about her and the healthcare system, but why do you feel you are attached?

Customer:

Now a little indepth psychology knowing bordy and cravings.

Customer:

Because she didn't consulted me, the docter also not, the urologist also not and the

Customer:

4 cuprits the fine young rascals thr radiologist, it was 99% sure cancer, well it wasNOT!

Customer:

iT WAS A VERY HEALTHY BALL, AND I`M OUTRAGED, IMAGINE YOUR BALL GIVEN

Customer:

AWAY FOR ATTENTION QUEEN AND OR A DEAL A BALL FOR GANGBANG, stranger

Customer:

things happen in real time. At least it was by proxy Muenchhausen.

Customer:

She didn`t like me to come along for the result and turned to the urologist and tried to

Customer:

fillibuster the whole appointment. I had to stand up and shout to her and then the

Customer:

urologist he would have me let do in Groningen special experts in these sort "cancers",

Customer:

but bordy and the fine young canniballs would`t or i was overwhelmed without my brutal ways.

Customer:

a second opinion

Dr. Z :

Well I am sorry that your son had to go through that, but instead of dwelling on the past because we cannot change the past, instead plan for the future and how to protect your son and yourself for the future to prevent this from happening again

Dr. Z :

Also let me ask, if you were ever sick would you go to a doctor in your local hospital or do you not trust them?

Customer:

There are statistics you know, i would 2nd opinion or take the chance, my eye was blind and

Customer:

they fixed it fine in Groningen. I do not dwell in the passed i will this happen in future.

Customer:

Beside when bordy herself had breast she waited so tll her lymphes ware attached.

Customer:

Marnix and i dragged to docter and you guessed it already she would have a 2nd opinion.

Customer:

And the chirurgian called me to talk some sense in her.

Customer:

Contradictictions all the time with bordies, she risks jail now in Holland

Customer:

not consulting me first and holding the children back. So now i found me an Eliot Ness.

Customer:

You know the Americans didn`t dare to hang the Concentration camp female guards,

Customer:

they get to look for Albert Pierrepont to do that for them. He women came away with

Customer:

almost everything. You know the women how they suffocated their children and then revived

Customer:

them, that took a mighty long time before they figured that one, i`m sorry not everybody is

Customer:

like mummy if you had a good one.

Customer:

And then they come with mysogonist or male chauvinist.

Dr. Z :

Well i think it is good and objective that you would be willing to seek a second opinion on any medical issues that you may have. Also if your ex-wife was supposed to consult you about your son's medical issues then yes she should face possible jail time and custody issues too.

Dr. Z :

Some women and men can equally do harmful things to others, that is their choice regardless of gender

Customer:

She bordy ones a whole pan with boiling fat from french frieds, i had to put the beast hours under the shower.

Customer:

ACCIDENT?

Dr. Z :

Probably not an accident, but like I said some people are just bad and "evil"

Customer:

Yes and per accident i got a email where bordy escort was offered two fresh young ladies.

Customer:

Eliot would very much like to see those!

Customer:

I bet if you was humiliated in that way beeing the best father you would like to be rehabilitated.

Dr. Z :

I agree, and you are right.

Customer:

From youthhealth and i discoverder bordy worked there and knows a lot of them.

Customer:

My dear Dr. how much is for you from 16 euro 20$ if i may be so bold?

Dr. Z :

I am not sure, I know that the website gets a percentage, but I do not see my earnings until the end of the week.

Customer:

Ok what you think of my story, ordeal hard to deal, to believe even by myself. The GGZ into

Customer:

their neck, the police and youthcare also.

Customer:

But you gave me hope one time not everybody will fall for bordy?

Dr. Z :

Yes not everyone will fall for someone who has BPD and there are people on your side

Customer:

We will end or chat, thanking you for chatting till next time and greetings for Mark,:).

Dr. Z :

Anytime, always good chatting with you too :)

Dr. Z :

Have a good rest of your day

Customer:

bye

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z. the hospital fell for bordy. I`m now here to make a ame computer for Julius. She invited me just in her bed where the neighbour screwed her 2 weeks ago, and decide that my colour to paint the house $ 350000,- was nothing and ordered bordy totally other colours so noe the price is $ 330000,- terrible she fled upstairs, because it`s killing time. Also the hospital hides herself behind MARNIX WHO now and had made the decision himself ???? with bordy and 4 radiologists behind him. So bordy

called the police again with an indianstory an I`m sitting crying and typing???

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Hello Robert,

I am sorry that you are having these issues with her, but remember she has caused you so much pain you just cut her out of your life and just focus on your son. She lies and manipulates you which causes you great distress and hurts you. I am so sorry that you are "crying" right now, it is not fair to you what she does, but you can take control to the point where she will not impact you anymore. Do not rely on the hospitals or the police, take the control and just stop communicating with her and just do not care about what she does in her own life. The only communication you should have with her should be about your son, this will save you a lot of grief she unfortunately causes you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Hello Dr. Z. Are you online? Cause then we chat ok? I reread the above and

remarked a lot of letters and words disappeared. I don`t know if i do that or

transitions wordprocessors or distances. I`ll do my best to make no errors,

so that you understand my complex feelings and do your job the best you can to transform the unproductive feelings in cognitive solutions and let me

have the one i`m entitled to stemming from the passed ordeals. Now i`ll wait if you are online or read your answer (short) and communicate by chat

later, thank you, Robert (who is not able to solve all his feelings cognitive and or clinical (yet)). Besides develop a plan how to carry on with bordy,

which is a very complicated woman, which only i seem to see. She is able to act extremely normal. Till later!

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Hello Robert, yes I am here is you want to chat later, just request me at anytime :)
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Dr.Z. shall we chat? :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Sure, give me 10-15 minutes to get ready and then we can chat
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

OK

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I`ll wait untill i see a chatbox, take it easy.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Well do not forget that you will have to ask a new question to do a chat again, that is the only way the chat works on this system.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Complicated. Dear Dr. Z. i want to chat with you if you are ready.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Yes, ask a new question in 5 minutes for the chat to start working and I will be there for you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

So i go to a question page and this will be the last reply then?

Tongue Out

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Just ask a new question from my homepage and it will get to me.

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-doctorz/
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

HY Dr. Z 15-11-n2013 liquid again. Feel good :)

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
That is great that you are feeling good, keep it up Robert :)
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Dr, z i emailed them cause i\m sick, nobody resonpds. I hope theyre on

vacation. But otherwise it all was just a dream.bad one. I told you all was over after the police/ disaster/youth care indoctrination of teh children. Good one is GGZ let`s me go whereever i want also Portugal!!

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Hello Robert, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, when you messaged me it was 2AM here so I was sleeping. I am so sorry that you are sick, I hope you feel better soon...but that is good that you are allowed to go to Portugal.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Chat Z? Robert,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Relist: Other.
Hello friends, who's online, when is Z back? Thank you, Master (Mathematics) Robert, gravity does not exist, children do! Dr. Z or Dr. Mark or else i wait.

I HAD NO ANSWER YET!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.

CHAT, WHERE WERE YOU?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.
Hello Robert, Sorry for the delay, but it was 6AM when you messaged and I was still sleeping, but I saw that you had the opportunity to chat with Elliot, how was that?