Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Anxious & Peru

Anxious & Peru

Dr. Z :

Hello :)

Dr. Z :

How did the session go?

Customer:

Very Well! thats what im here to tell you, he is very satifisty and happy I did not go to look for her last night, he told me you have been a great help, and continue to seek you as well.
I commend me for my Efforst and for saying "Is my problem and im aware" that most of the couples or people there not as even close of admiting that they have a problem.

Dr. Z :

That is great to hear and I told you have been doing well with your progress and treatment :) I am glad that your first session went well

Customer:

he thinks my lady is just busy, stress and he doudbs shes doing something behind my back,, but there is always the posibility but he does not think this is the case, he thinks she cares about me and that we made a good match, but I have to worl on this

Customer:

I went to the whole story.. I ran out of breath for 30 mins haha

Dr. Z :

Good, so it sounds like he is saying things very similar as to what I said too

Dr. Z :

Haha, well the first couple sessions the patients always talk the most and then after that this is more of a back and forth

Customer:

he is going to give me more helpful excercesises as well

Dr. Z :

That is good to hear :)

Customer:

he Really likes that Im taking initiative for help and also that Im "advance " with treatment if thats fair to say

Customer:

he is a cool dude.. he made me smile wich is a plus

Customer:

he told me not to ask her to meet me half ways, but to say , hey im worming on this issues on my own, and that she will put her part on her own without me telling her.. make sense?

Dr. Z :

That makes sense. That is a good approach of more acceptance therapy, which may help you as well and to just focus on yourself

Customer:

yeah that what he says..focus on You..
I want to tell you about today, just a bit

Dr. Z :

Sure go for it

Customer:

so.. I dont know if I told you but I was looking for a appartment the past days, so she asked to day if I sing the lease on this unit I live and I say yes, Ill get the keys soon.. so her response was "suprised u nv ention mut to me . guess were not mutch talkers now, interesting shit"

Customer:

so I txt and apologize for not include on the plans or comunicate, all tho she was sleeping then working night witch she txt till this AM.. I told her not to feel like that

Customer:

so I called her and she told me she will get over it

Customer:

Honest true I had to lock the unit and made a decition fast, right there and then, that was my choice I had to make

Dr. Z :

No you did not mention that you were looking for an apartment. I think your girlfriend does feel a little hurt that you did not include her in the discussion, but also I think you subconsciously were trying not to add more stress in her life, so you just wanted to focus on her and her issues that she is currently going through. I do not think you initially do this to hurt her in anyway.

Customer:

yes You are excalcy right..

Customer:

I guess she cares if she got hurt huh

Dr. Z :

I think she will be fine and understand in a little time, she is just stressed and irritable, so just a little bit can make her upset.

Customer:

I called her and told her, sorry that I dont want her to be upset.. wich is the truth

Dr. Z :

That is good that you apologized to make amends, even though it was not your fault

Customer:

yes.
Well that is my update.
Like I say man, if you feel you havent help people here and the one to raise my hand and say how much help you have given me.

Customer:

any advise?

Customer:

Ill be the one to raise my hand*

Dr. Z :

Thank you very much for the compliment and I am happy that I have been able to help you with your issues here. I think that your girlfriend will be okay, you should not dwell on it that much. I think if you allow her to come to you, she most likely will apologize for her attitude regarding the apartment and that she should not have acted the way she did.

Dr. Z :

Just be patient and let her come to you and everything should be fine

Customer:

cool
Nice talking to you Dr Z
God Bless you!

Dr. Z :

God bless you as well and I am so happy that your first session went really well :)

Dr. Z :

If you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime

Customer:

I will thanks again