Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.

Anxious & Peru

Anxious & Peru
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 8 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello, what the update today :)

Customer:

Man I just want to be part of the 1000 positive feedbacks haha

Dr. Z :

Haha, you are a part of it, do not worry there

Customer:

I do have something for you ..
I thought about yo all day today.. specially in the AM, since I was getting very anxious and stress

Customer:

but I used the TRAP and I calm down some

Dr. Z :

That is good that you used the worksheet

Customer:

so today.. we txt.. she made a comend that she was cold and I say.. well maybe If i was there last night I could had kept you warm .. so she repply "you have wanted to F#$% "

Customer:

not cool when head hurts

Customer:

so I say I know its not cool then I say "hey have you notice we havent done it int 2months"

Customer:

she says No!!! that she was on it last time and the the Fight happend (about when I waited for her outside her appartment )

Customer:

so she say, no shit I wouldent want to FK soon after that..
So i Was like, yeah I know but I still think is 2 mnts and a made a funny remark that made her laugh so I left it as that untill we met for luch

Customer:

I brought it up again, that is when she got Snappy again and told me, If you want it that bad go and get it somewher else. you dont understand im stressed and have this bad hedaches, I been tired about work and I know im stress because i been eationg more.. so I say..

Customer:

I understand your stress and tired, im jjust saying .. so she told me you ask me on a txt if you would understand you would had drop it.. so I say, I dont need no one I love you and want to be with you.. and she say her stress got her to be irritable and thats why she say that.. that is why sometimes when she has bad headaches she rather me not come because she gets like taht.. so I say I get it.. and thats why I respect her space and asked her if I can come over. so she told me I like you coming over, but sometimes she has this bad hedaches and stress on top of being tires, so she knows i want to FK and knows that I get bother for her not giving in sometimes.. so she felt I was pushing for it.

Customer:

But I told her how I felt and she told me how she felt.. I think it was a good conversation. I know how she feels and she knows how I feel.. we had lunch kiss good by.. I love you.

Customer:

tonight the same ..she reach out to me to see how things where at wrk. and I say good.. later G"N I love you ad she repply with the same.

Customer:

Just what we thought her being stress and irritable...

Customer:

done :)

Dr. Z :

Exactly, that is what I thought it was and it appeared to be right. She sounds like she wants to have sex with you, but she is not in the mood because of her headaches and she feels bad about being irritable to you and being physically intimate with you. It sounds like you two had a great conversation, and resolved a big issue. This brought you two closer together, good job :)

Customer:

yeah .. Like i say, I like when were open... I did told her.. hey look I left the whole situation (the M.com) behind and I just want to move forward, that is why I wanted to know how you feel and for you to know how I feel.
she told me.. not because you dont have headaches, are free all the time and not stress does not mean I im.. ZHAZAM! lol

Customer:

what makes you think she does wan to have sex.. and she feels bad about been irritable and physicaly intimate w me?

Customer:

when she told me go get it somewhere else.. I was like.. Hey I dont need to and you dont need to tell me that..
She told me that was her getting stress and irritable about saying something like that..

Dr. Z :

Well because of what you said that she said her stress gets her irritable and that she wants to spend time with you, but feels bad because she will snap at you or that you want sex, but she is not in the mood because of her headaches. So it sounds like if her headaches were not bad she would want to have sex with you and be with you more

Dr. Z :

Yeah that was stress and irritability when she said that, do not take it at face value

Customer:

cool.. but yeah I though about you when we where having that conversation because that is what you told me yesterday.

Dr. Z :

Well you told me all the information I just made the interpretation

Customer:

man.. I found out something else today.. she call off.. and was terraffy because she did not know how to lie and did not wanted to get in trouble so .. I told her what to say..

Customer:

that made me think.. "what in the world will make me think she is lying to me"
she can hardly deal with me.. she cant handle 2-3 boys at the time.. thats my opinion..

Customer:

specially how she is not. stress ..irritable.. tired etc

Dr. Z :

Exactly, so most likely it was your anxiety and negative thoughts contributing to all those thoughts that she may have been cheating on you, right?

Customer:

true

Dr. Z :

So it sounds like you and her are doing pretty good then :)

Customer:

looks like.. I think we both said today, the fight set us behind some.. or something along the line like that.. but I think were doing better?

Dr. Z :

I think you are doing better. I think you two are being more honest and trusting with each other, which will make your relationship stronger too

Customer:

thers just somethings you need to vomit you know lol

Customer:

while driving she told me she got a Sharp pain on her head and that was a zap from a migraine.. there i thought.. never had those.. and dont know how they feel only her.

Customer:

I think im being more ... "understanding" now?

Dr. Z :

I think you are too and trying to understand the pain that she is going through

Customer:

**Vomit your words.. expressions.. what you have on ur chest***

Dr. Z :

I understand the expression :)

Customer:

:)
so what should I do? not do?
you think things are good?

Customer:

I feel sometimes.. she is a balloon... im the needle rubbing on it .. almost making her explode and dont want that..

Dr. Z :

Well what do you mean what you should do? You have been doing great on your own, dont you think?

Customer:

not without your help.. No
when I say should do/ dont force things..

Customer:

I guess sex will come eventually.. some day.. I hope Soon haha

Dr. Z :

Well keep being patient with her and keep being supportive. Hopefully her headaches will get better after she sees the neurologist.

Dr. Z :

Sex will come eventually, just give her time. But I think it is getting there for you

Customer:

she keep saying.. everytime you want to come over you want to FK haha
what can I do to change that mentality?

Dr. Z :

Well make not physical/sexual moves to her and just talk to her and cuddle, then she will know that you do not just want sex

Customer:

dude .. I get hard as rock just by cuddle

Customer:

hard to control that.. tahts why she says that,, also becasue

Dr. Z :

You are going to have to think about baseball or grandma, I do not know what to tell you ;)

Customer:

I persue that

Customer:

lmao

Dr. Z :

It will be tough, literally, for you, but I am confident that you can do this just like you controlled your anxiety

Customer:

well thanks Dr Z

Customer:

:)

Customer:

are you happy with the progress? is this progress? gives you a more depht idea of how are things?

Dr. Z :

Anytime, you know I am always here for you :)

Dr. Z :

I think you two are doing great and actually I feel that you two are more emotionally closer together

Customer:

will give it some more time and go from there.

Customer:

tired long day ..
will keep you post it.
thanks for the Time
God Bless you!

Customer:

hope Im part of the 1K here or the 1K!

Dr. Z :

God bless you as well and do not worry, you are doing great on your progress :)

Dr. Z :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you are there at 1k too!

Customer:

:)

Customer:

thanks

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.