Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I have to say that you are right :)

Dear Dr. Keane, I have to say that of course you are right in the nicest way., I am having a great time away, with always having plenty planned to explore. I think I'm being am being a good friend to my friend too and listening and validating her a lot. Don't know why I was so worried before. I am also keeping the best I can positive thoughts at the forefront when it does take me longer to find where I want to be. I hope that you are getting better with that cold you caught. I look forward to your response and hope we can catch up when next week I do return home.

Dr. Keane :

Glad you are having a good time, remember practice makes perfect and you have been practicing being positive for a long while now, so you are reaping the benefits. As for listening and validating your friend, I'm sure you didn't need me to remind you how to be a friend.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your kind reply! I appreciate it a lot!

Enjoy your time away from the everyday! Have fun.