psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

I am in A goofy marriage, been married toOKMH1009217

I am in A goofy marriage, been married to a man for 21 yrs. He Is not bright and getting dimmer .No kidding drinks way 2 much etc. I have just returned from an 8 trip with him and 26 other seniors . It seems as though I get sick every time I go on a trip. My nerves on edge He is like having a 10 yr old with me then I cannot concentrate. This last trip have missing periods in my memory I do not drink. I take lora tabb for my back, blood pressure med and only .o5 mg of clopin at night. I am 65. any Ideas ?

Are you asking for relationship advice or med advice. If medication then I have to pass you on to another expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am thinking my personal life is making me sick.

I am not a physician but having personal problems can make you emotionally sick. When we are not in a giving relationship it can lead to all sorts of problems. One of those is to feel that you are emotionally exhausted. You have to decide what your priorities are. If they are to be in a giving relationship then you have to decide if he is worth being unhappy. Sometimes people stay in relationships that are not working because they feel safe and comfortable. In reality they are causing symptoms similar to physical problems. A relationship can make you feel unfulfilled and therefore feeling that you have other symptoms. Stress alone can be detrimental. Consider what you are gaining from this relationship and what it is costing you. When you weigh the pros and cons you realize what you need to do. You may consult a mental health professional as well as your physician.