Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Goodmornin 8"28 to you great Z. I took a look at the anti-depressants

Goodmornin 8"28 to you great Z. I took a look at the anti-depressants i got
and they are all linked with our health system. You may choose a generic or
medium newer and pay some extra and the onne s that work. DExamphetamine 5 mg
int he morning or Ritaline if that1s to heavy Modafini or Adrafinil I don`t get also
good working Tianeptine and Amineptine very dangerous. Do you know why. Because the Danes and the Swedes havve forbidden alcohol only on ferryboats, thus what do Sweds and Danes do take the Ferry drink terrible expensive alcohol jump overboard or drink themselves in a coma or dead, same with eptines in Russia, thus all forbidden in Holland. Making the mistake that only very
few people who will get high are extrapolated. So at least i do not get these if
i would like, but what is happening now is the designerdrugscene huge business
for China and a rat race is going on, modification, trials fora ordering very expensive and so forth and so forth. What is the solution/ These designers and
trieres an d users aren`t stupid. But you have to watch out sometimes 2 mg is
fatal and such stuff should be diluted or onethically if braught on the market. Tell me your opinion place, there's also a discussion to let it aal hang out! Thank you!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.

Dr. Z :

Hello again :)

Customer:

Hello you 2. What are your thoughts about my remeniscing? Cause they

Customer:

call you very apidly a junk the docters.

Customer:

They themselves take it themselves of course.

Dr. Z :

Well those medications are stimulants the amphetamine and Ritalin. They usually take it to keep up with the long hours.

Dr. Z :

And the Modafinil is a very strong medication used for narcolepsy, so it can also be abused as well

Dr. Z :

So what exactly are you asking me about these medications?

Dr. Z :

I like the Tianeptine though, I know that is a very effective antidepressant and anti-anxiety medication in Western Europe mostly

Customer:

Should a 61 year old man be lectured by a 27 year old "docter" cause

Customer:

that`s why i not go

Customer:

Do you undrstanf the kafakaesk situations and the bureacratie

Customer:

of course. May an old man not smoke a cigar so to say.

Dr. Z :

Well I think if you feel that 27 old doctor is competent and working in your best interests than you should at least listen to the young doctor, but I do not think you should be lectured by one.

Customer:

They can test me like Armstrong hahahaha and never find

Customer:

any traces.

Customer:

If you think i am putting you on you are msitaken it is serious

Customer:

a problem here with other people too.

Dr. Z :

I do not think you are putting me on at all

Customer:

Sorry you are no 61, but if my housedocter is ill and the assistent

Customer:

of 29 is there our time is wasted, they are like young cops!

Dr. Z :

I understand, I am not 61 you are correct with that. Some young doctors get overzealous and they teach a lot on abuse in school, so the young doctors believe everything about abuse and also try to ask questions like they are cops interrogating you. Their rapport does better in time as the young doctors get more experience.

Dr. Z :

So I am sorry that the young assistant made you feel that way and it was a waste of your time, I am sure that was not his/her inattention, they are just inexperienced greatly.

Customer:

Thank you for your understanding Tianeptine is guarded here as strychnine

Customer:

and strongly forbidden because russian junkes injected the talkpowder

Dr. Z :

Many medications this strong are going to be guarded and prescribed carefully unfortunately

Dr. Z :

Oh I did not know that they did that

Customer:

also and their flesh felled of their bones terrible pictures so strongly

Customer:

forbidden only speaking the name, you understood me. The best

Customer:

things in life are free ...

Dr. Z :

I did not know that they did that over there, thank you for the information

Customer:

I asked for Lorazepam because i was terribly abused by my mum

Customer:

and have night terrors. First i didn~t get any only when i declared

Customer:

i was an addict i got them, what should you call that sadisme, play.

Customer:

might power? I am taking these pills now 9 years and for the night

Customer:

terrors 2 is enough the muscle relaxation is the addictor there

Customer:

you should take good care cause when 61 wit five Lorazepam on the street

Customer:

people think other things or did you know this selectivity already?

Customer:

Most psychologists here leave that to the psychiatrist of whom i

Customer:

never met one who knew more than i sorry if this looks arrogant

Dr. Z :

The Lorazepam is a very effective medication for anxiety and night terrors as well, but it is also very physically addicting too and after 9 years you have definitely developed a physical addiction to them and you must wean off them carefully if you ever choose that you do not need them.

Customer:

i am just very interested in pharmacology and now my question

Dr. Z :

It does not look arrogant, you know more about your body and the medicines that you take

Customer:

why am i than also a suspect. Or what am i self overlooking or missing?

Customer:

Is it addiction behaviour in disguise?

Dr. Z :

Well anyone who takes Lorazepam for a very long time may be seen as a "suspect" as you say, but some people truly do need this medication like you say you do

Dr. Z :

I do not think you are over-reacting, but some people do not realize the severity night terrors have on a person

Customer:

Yes zopiclone also for a couple of extra hours i discovered don`t tell anyone

Customer:

taking 14 makes no difference wih me after 5 hours or less i am awak

Dr. Z :

I heard of zopiclone in Canada, but it is usually treated for insomnia. Do you have insomnia?

Customer:

again only the bitter taste. But there a re countless horrorstories

Customer:

about that one too,

Dr. Z :

Wow that is severe insomnia if 14 makes no difference

Customer:

You must also not 4 kg of beefsteak!

Customer:

I have to go and go to the docters you probably understood

Customer:

and anticipating these terrible silences.

Dr. Z :

I understand that. Do not anticipate negative thoughts going into the doctor's office. Have an open mind and not jump to conclusions.

Customer:

Here in the province if you go see a psychiatrst you`re mad till

Customer:

the fourth generation after you for the locals, Also i have to say

Customer:

to the psychiatrist him- or herself im am a patiënt of the psych.

Customer:

not a psychiatric patiënt you agree?

Dr. Z :

Yes I do agree. You should not be identified a psychiatric patient, but a patient being treated by a psychiatrist. This is the same rule I use with patients, when I say for example you are not a depressive patient, but a patient who has a diagnosis of depression.

Customer:

Chatting is fun, but the computer is odd and i type not so fast but than

Customer:

you can think.

Dr. Z :

I am sorry that the psychiatrist treats you that way though

Dr. Z :

I understand, sometimes I type too fast too

Customer:

Yes of cours a walk around naked with a long beard shouting jesus is

Dr. Z :

And yes I prefer chatting too, more interaction with the customer and expert

Customer:

back you might call him ... untill he gets better if ever. But you can

Customer:

not tell an abused patiënt he is ill, his abusers were ill.

Dr. Z :

You are right an abused patient is not "ill," but an abused patient does need help. And I agree that the abused patient's abusers are the ill and wrong ones.

Customer:

No but sometimes i dare not ask what i need or he starts a

Customer:

discussion about anaother meication. Sometimes that cost me

Customer:

days of worrying or even dysfunctional living fot fear. They are

Customer:

tremenduslously powerfull her. My wife cheated oh you know.

Customer:

That took them month~s i 12 years older was paranoid schizo of course

Customer:

yhen again a light went up cause my wife went to a funeral

Customer:

for two days 400 km away for an uncle of 80 years and then

Customer:

i never expected that he said find out where she really was.

Customer:

Funny he she came back ëxhausted|" late at night.

Customer:

And finally we got her. But now the sad story in the files nothing

Customer:

has changed i am still a paranoid schiz. Q must i be more assertive

Customer:

what can i do?

Dr. Z :

Well a diagnosis is just a diagnosis, it does not define who you are. If you feel the diagnosis is made in error than you can ask for another psychiatrist. But if you accept the diagnosis and just realize it is a bunch of words, then you can start to live your life. You know who you are and you are a bigger person than just a bunch of words. Let the doctor know the real you and who you are, not what a diagnosis says.

Customer:

I hope so but the next psych will take this over and that i didn1t allow

Dr. Z :

There was a great Nobel Prize winning Mathematician named John Nash who was diagnosed with Schizophrenia Paranoid Type and he realized that it was just a bunch of words and that those words would never define him

Customer:

but maybe is also false? I will not bother you any longer nice chatting

Dr. Z :

You are not bothering me at all :)

Dr. Z :

But I will let you go to your doctor's appointment, I do not want you to be late

Customer:

sorry that the typing morphes and you read other things than i

Dr. Z :

It was nice chatting with you too

Dr. Z :

It is okay, it happens

Customer:

think i type, thank you and type you, Robert.

Dr. Z :

Of course Robert, it was nice chatting with you Robert :)

Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience: Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Goodafternoon Dr. Z., chatting or replying i just wrote a long epistel in

a reply, but that was suddenly gone. Did you received that? It took me

an hour an d then again some malware popped up. So if not then i like a chat.

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.
Hello Robert, I actually did not get it, maybe the Malware caused a glitch with the computer, it used to happen to me all the time, but if you like to chat I available now for the next few hours.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Chat?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.
Yes I saw your chat right after I wrote my response to you here, so I am available to chat
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Incredible Z the fantastic Robert here, chat?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.
Yep I am here Robert, so whenever you would like to chat let me know
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Here i am! Where's the chatbox?

Expert:  Dr. Z replied 10 months ago.
Oh, you actually have to ask a new question to go through chat again. I am sorry, I thought you knew that because you did it yesterday. You can ask the question here from my homepage and I will pick it up

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/expert-doctorz/