Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

Im a Diabetic and am having a hard time ejackolating and also

I'm a Diabetic and am having a hard time ejackolating and also having a hard time getting an erection. What type of medicine could I take to help me out. Or do I need to see a Dr.?

Dr. Mark :

Hi! I'll be glad to help you with this issue.

Dr. Mark :

Have you tried PDE-5 inhibitors like Viagra or Cialis?

Customer:

No I have not. I have a hard time ejackolating and getting hard

Dr. Mark :

Are you willing to discuss trying a medication like Viagra or Cialis with your doctor?

Dr. Mark :

I see you've given a poor service rating; is there something wrong I should be aware of in our discussion so far that accounts for the negative rating?

Customer:

Yes I have an appointment. I was hoping to see if you had any ideas to help me ejackolate easier. When I do ejackolate not very much comes out.

Customer:

No I just didn't want yo pay $29.00 for the answer you have me of using Viagra.

Dr. Mark :

I see. I thought you meant that you were having a hard time ejaculating because of erection problems. Are your erections normal?

Customer:

No I'm limp and can't get hard at all.

Dr. Mark :

I see. You said you didn't want the answer to be about Viagra. Does that mean you don't want to use medication to help with your erections? Do you want to use other medical means instead?

Customer:

No I have heard about Viagra. Don't you have to have a Prescription to buy it? If I was hard would I ejackolate sooner?

Dr. Mark :

As for the pace of ejaculation: no, you would not necessarily ejaculate sooner. A lot depends on how your sperm production is going. But Cialis has a type of medication now that you take every day, which is much easier than the old style of medication that Viagra and Cialis used, where you took it 1/2 hour or so before a sexual encounter.

Dr. Mark :

You take it every day and it will do much more what you're looking for, it sounds like. It will make your sexual cycle much more even, so to speak. Would that be of interest?

Customer:

Can I buy it with out a prescription?

Dr. Mark :

No. These are prescription medications. Is that a problem for you?

Customer:

How can I increase my sperm production?

Customer:

How long would I take it before I would see results?

Dr. Mark :

There are general methods: losing weight if you are overweight; exercising if you do not do so regularly; not getting overly stressed or angry (interesting that the research shows this, isn't it?). These are the ways we know. There aren't any proven medical means, though a lot of supplements in the stores say they will.

Dr. Mark :

If you lose weight and exercise regularly, it will help in the sperm production more than anything else. And Cialis daily use medication will help you very much as well when you get a prescription from your doctor. What do you think?

Customer:

I need to loose some weight about 25 pounds. I do have a lot of stress and am taking Thyroxine 200 MCG and Lisinopril 10 MG

Dr. Mark :

This is important information. Lisinopril is for hypertension and Thyroxine is thyroid medication. Both can affect sexual desire and sexual performance in men.

Dr. Mark :

Thyroxine can also cause weight gain.

Dr. Mark :

Therefore, when taking these medications, adjusting your lifestyle to the medications is vital. Doctors don't necessarily tell you this, but it's vital.

Dr. Mark :

So, exercising more and adjusting your diet to more lean proteins, less carbohydrates, more fresh vegetables and fruits, less processed foods (fast food restaurants, foods from boxes, etc.) is the program.

Dr. Mark :

Talk with your doctor as well about Cialis daily use medication. It should not be problematic with the two medications you take, but you want to make sure that nothing in your medical chart would contraindicate using it, okay?

Customer:

K thx for your time.