Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane (only) I would like to tell you that next week

Dear Dr. Keane (only) I would like to tell you that next week I have a GP appointment, it’s been quite a wait, but it’s come around anyhow, so hopefully they will agree to prescribe some more fluoxitine. It’s annoying that I can’t do without it at the moment, but I understand it’s for the best to help keep me in a calmer state, especially since there’s so much going on in the next couple of months. I also know you think it’s a good idea for me to continue with the fluoxitine regime I’ve been following, which helps me to want to take it too. I’ve also been able to reason it out more or less, that I have lots of things and things that should be good happening in the next couple of months, so fluoxitine should be taken to keep the PMT symptoms at the very least further away, than taking over and ruining those moments too much. I am trying to be more positive about it and was thinking about another reply awhile ago from you (the one where you were worried about me considering not taking it and you pointing out about the things I had to look forward to), has some bearing on my decision to get more and to try and be a bit more positive about taking them too. I know you are busy, thanks by the way for answering that question. I asked because I care and I like you. If you do have time, then hopefully we will be able to chat. If not, then I look forward to your response and I very much hope that there will be a day when we do manage to chat again. I will say, that part of next month is looking quite busy with grandparents and I have that holiday, but I know that I will at least be able to post to you what I’d like to say, and I may be able to chat at times. I know for a start that I’d like to tell you again how the GP appointment goes mid next week. I also want to say that I do understand that you too are busy. I hope work is going well for you. I look forward to your reply, if we don’t get to chat, and if we do, then I look forward to that too.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Keane :

I am glad you understand the reasons for continuing on the meds, that's a smart decision. You have a lot going on and if you are calm and not on edge it's better in many ways. I will not be online much for the next two weeks since I will be away and not have easy access to a computer, but will try to check in when I can. I thought I might catch you here this morning but obviously that didn't happen. You'll be getting busy just as I return. Good luck at the GP, glad you are finally getting to see her.

Customer:

Hi, sorry to have missed you. I was at work and had to leave here. I appreciate that you are going to try to be here when you can. I hope whatever you are doing in the next couple of weeks, you have a nice time. I'll let you know how it goes with the GP.

Customer:

Thank you for letting me know that you won't be online much for the next 2 weeks. I appreciate that. I am sometimes online during your morning, just not often until around 11am your morning time, except most holidays. I am glad that you had time to reply to my post and that i had time to send it when I did. It's really nice of you that you hoped you would catch me for a chat. I am sure we will be able to chat at some point. This has happened before, we've been a bit busy and just had to leave posts for each other, but at some point, we do usually catch each other, although it can take time. I think up until recently we've done quite well in catching each other for a chat. As you've said before, sometimes we do miss each other due to schedules, but it will happen that we will chat.

Customer:

Sorry again for very unfortunately missing you and thanks for your good luck message. It's very much appreciated. We'll get to chat some time I am sure. I will try to be online when I can too, which I try to do anyway to up the chances of us connecting. I am glad to still have your support. To know I have your support helps so much still.

Customer:

I also want to add that I think it is very kind and considerate of you to let me know too, those times when you aren't going to be here much. Thank you!!

Customer:

oops, meant to say that I'm glad that I sent my post when I did, otherwise I might have missed you altogether (not sure what happened to that bit of text).

Customer:

.3

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 12 months ago.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille