Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

gOODMORNING

Goodmorning Mark,

Last night you promised me a fairy tale before going to sleep after your skype session, read the last reply of the last answer please!

.

How does this work this skyping, is it something for us? I`m not fooling around with psychiatrists, but their almost not available as

you are. And if they make huge mistakes para. and schiz. diagnoses while my ex-wife was believed as mother Mary.

Then telling me to complain and if i do they back off. I don`t think they can handle iq`s above 160, and madness becomes a selfullfilling prophethy.

Chirurgians can fix everything but know nothing.

Internists know everything but can`t do anything.

Psychiatrists know nothing and do nothing.

Pathologists know everything but can`t do anything.

Did you know this joke?

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Robert,

What I want to know is: how did YOU know this joke? How do you know all the varied things you know? Where do you pick them all up from? Or where did you pick them up from? Your knowledge is remarkably varied.

Psychiatrists are hard to get a hold of for business reasons: the profession is built today on quantity. They are paid, remember, by the hour. So, if they are answering questions and tending to patients' needs, they can't be seeing and prescribing, which is how they make their billable hours. I guess you're right: I'm unavailable also for business reasons. This is part of how I earn money, but it's a small part of it, so I don't have the long blocks of time of availability and some unpredictability is built into making it possible for me to do this.

As for Skype, I don't know. You have the mother figure and you need to stay with her. I wouldn't do anything that jeopardizes that therapeutic relationship. So, let's stay with this.

It's true that many people can't handle people with IQs above 160. But Robert, it's also true that many people with IQs above 160 can't handle many people. The responsibility is both ways. To throw it all on the psychiatrists is a self serving condescension: the strong have a responsibility as well as the weak. This is what you've experienced the lack of. Those with physical strength or authority strength abusing that strength. Well, those with intelligence strength can also abuse those without that high intelligence. By abuse I mean condescension and scorn.

You learned to fight back. Any way you could, agreed? Well, psychiatrists and other authorities who you might scorn and condescend about will also fight back. They may be not even intelligent enough to recognize that they are filled with resentment toward you; they may only recognize something is wrong. So they turn it on you, that something is wrong with you. Granted. But you also have a responsibility to recognize this as part of human nature, to become offended when condescended to or scorned. Even when not recognizing what it is. And so you, as the stronger intelligent one are the one with responsibility to make them more at ease, just like your abusers had that responsibility with you when you were young and fragile.

So, Robert, I know this is very sensitive: the responsibility that strength puts on the strong. But it has caused you much pain in the areas you've been the not strong. You also need to remember to not scorn those who are weaker in intelligence than you.

Psychiatrists are, from what I've seen of those I've met, like most doctors: good intelligence but not necessarily very insightful as a group. It's true. But that's the way it is. We can only accept people fro what they are, not what they would like people to believe they are...

All the best,

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience: Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Goodmorning, Dr. Mark, you are the fastest one i can reach and commu-

nicate with. The first wife turned out to be a bpd and after 9 y i threw the

towel and never evr saw her agaiin. in 2 y of going out driking, fighting "and having a lo off fun" I completely had the girl out of my head. I went

on and she went on and works now at a high post near the Dutch Gouvernement. The last thing i heard what i think this one (the 1 turned out to be a lesbienne) she is having and an affair and is working with him

on her sexuality read bpd. So the problem is that stategy doesn`t work until Julius leaves to go to college XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX Payal funds are

welcome Add Bonus. Last remark and question my ex after all the things she has done you only can see her black or white. So we have

to think of a strategy to meet her, or let her in when she is white. I mean only as a family or with her to places where she cannotescape

more than 2 minutes, causse while with my sister on a computer sale

i say her with a blink and a wink and a toilet do a stranger in 4 minutes.

this rabbit is slower because older, but you cannot go with her as i told

you here above. Do you understand my problem

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Robert,

I'm sorry, I don't understand your problem. It seems self inflicted from what I can see. But I know you're a sensitive, very sensitive, person and so I not only hesitated to write that but I also am unsure it's accurate. You are also highly intelligent and so you may be constructing very sophisticated mechanisms that force you into having this problem. But the upshot? I don't really understand.

What I understand is that Julius is your "objective" rationale, your reason, for having anything to do with the BPD, your ex wife. You want to have a relationship with him, he's your son. And so that means you cannot completely remove her from your world.

But, Robert, this is a truth that about half of children's parents face today in Western societies. Divorce is rampant. Children face the dilemma of parents' conflicting lives and interests continually. Parents face the dilemma of having to coordinate with an ex spouse.

But this dilemma is handled. And not with the level of fascination and obsession that you are having about the ex spouse. It is a recognition that there is a mutual interest, the child, but that is all. And so a "professional" distance is maintained. There is no attempt to become involved or even knowledgeable about the ex spouse's doings.

This is what is called healthy separation. This is so because the historical evidence now over the decades has shown that this is healthiest for the children. That is important. And it allows the parents to move on in their life.

So, I guess that's why I don't feel I really understand your problem, or rather, why I feel like the problem is self inflicted...

All the best,

Dr. Mark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I see my kids 3 to 4 hours a month. Julius doesn`t want to Skype anymore

if the GGZ is afraid oh gene heritage then i am also entitled to that so both

my children are probably 59% chancers of bying psychopaths. The grand-

parents see the more often than i do. The grandfather (still incest relation

with my ex) has always interfered with the rearing and she always followed

him, by the way my ex has sex still with her brothers on instignstion of the

grandmother which is a capital psychopath. This terrible incest family has

a huge influence on Marnix and Julius. Only manipulation, money, no touch hostile, suspicious and ocd. It is a huge huge huge disappointment that the psychopath ex borderline did this and at 48 acts like a 5 year old

child towards her parents. What an example for Marnix and Julius these

weirdo`s. They are anxious, socially unedicated and selfish. Nobody has

the right to interfere with my life to say it`s enough it`s not an impulse or

a 911 call it is a well balanced decision. The life i created for my own was

and still is wonderfull, with my peers also, but the energy is gone it is good so St. Peter will confirm that. I really hope that you emphatise here deeply with me in your comment and reply/answer and not pedaantic excusez le mot cher professeur Mark, bonne nuit.

.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Robert,

I hope you had a good night. When you read this now, I imagine it is morning for you.

I don't know how to not be pedantic because I don't know how to help. You are so clearly intelligent and yet the methods you use to try to get your way are not very sophisticated. They are more like a bull in a china shop approach than a master chess player.

I can only see the master chess player approach being successful in comparison. So I keep pushing for subtlety, outwitting types of strategies. That's one.

Then secondly, I keep seeing how much pain you feel (emotional) about your ex wife. And it seems like you keep going back for more pain. And so I think I must come across as pedantic because I try to encourage you to move on and not be involved in her life, as the mother figure seems to also try to do.

So, those are the two main things. Although, today in my responses before this one, the other two open question threads, I see that I'm also concerned with the SZ question and getting a sense of what it's all about for you.

Have a wonderful day,

Dr. Mark

My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "For Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, Dr. Mark

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thanks and closed.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 12 months ago.
All the best,

Dr. Mark
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Very good earl,early morning Mark. I will write thanks and close, but i

thinkit`s not the correct way to end is it. Cause it shows again as a

waiting for an answer € 15,- although i don``t ask you something i am

YUST THANKING YOU AND CLOSE THIS THREAD.