Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane only, I have now had that meeting.

Dear Dr. Keane, I have now had that meeting. It actually went okay, as far as I can tell. I think people are now getting the idea that I'm not going to be there next year. I have set my date, just need to inform the parents now the whole of my team and the wider group know and tie up a couple of other loose ends before I go. It does feel a bit strange that I am actually leaving, but it feels much more right than not. Didn't think I'd be able to hold onto my thoughts quite so strongly. For some reason I often think of myself as being, not all that strong and that I'd mess up or not be able to hold ideas well, until I actually do them. I hope your week is going well, is work keeping you busy or are you away on vacation? Either way, I hope you are well. DA is going to start here at the weekend, so it will probably start in the US in the new year, although you probably know that already. I hope we catch up in chat.

Dr. Keane :

I am glad it went well and that you are feeling good about yourself and your decision. You will have brief moments of angst but it will pass as you know you made a good decision. Busy with work, enjoy DA! Will try again to check in and catch you online.

Customer:

Hi, I'm just seeing if you happen to be online.

Customer:

Thanks for your response!