Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, to let you know how things are going, I have

Dear Dr. Keane, to let you know how things are going, I have let my team know of my decision to leave the voluntary group and the person above me, who has called now also for a meeting to include her team. Things are moving along, although not being made as easy as I'd hoped. People are wanting me to stay or if I wanted a new challenge to take a group for older kids, which actually does the opposite of what I'm looking for ie would take up more of my time in some respects and involve more trips away. Anyway, whilst it is all very flattering that they don't want to let me go (which I do recognise as being better than them saying, well go then and not caring), I am sticking to the plan and managing not to sway, using all the techniques to try and not get too anxious and to stick with my plan as much as possible, or at least to get the outcome I need. I know I have to do what I feel is now right for me. So far it is all very amicable. I was so nervous the day I was going to let my team know, then even more so the day after, but they in time will get used to the idea, I am sure.

Dr. Keane :

Good for you. I am glad to hear you are sticking with the plan. Of course they want you to stay, you are a valuable asset to them and good loyal worker who cares about the kids. You will get the outcome you need, just be strong!

Customer:

Hi thank you for the much needed encouragement and kind words. Sorry I missed you. I feel like I can be strong. I hope to be able to chat to you soon. Probably can be here Thursday, by that time the meeting will be over. Also hoping I will be rid of this cold. That's why I

Customer:

couldn't be here as I could feel myself falling asleep really early, then I noticed I just missed you. I hope you are having a good weekend. Thanks for replying to my post. I am very glad you did.

Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience: Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Unfortunately I do not know when this may be, as the professionals come on line as they are available. You don't have to stand by, you will get an email telling you when you have received a response. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Best,

Camille

I am sorry I missed you as well, I am not going to be online much this week but will try again when I can.