How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Elliott, LPCC, NCC Your Own Question

Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 7664
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Elliott, LPCC, NCC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend who needs a diagnosis OKMH911100

This answer was rated:

I have a friend who needs a diagnosis for mental health related condition. He does not really speak English - only Russian. What is the best choice: a. Find an excellent psychiatrist and translate for him b. Find a mediorce one who speaks russian. c. There is an excellent neurologist who prescribes phychiatric medicine for people also. Should we try him?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The Russian speaking psychiatrist may be outstanding.


do you know of anyone?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Where are you located?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Lots of them in Brooklyn, NY.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Please let me know where you are. I can help you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions