Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.

Why do i get angry all the time and get OKMH0909217

Why do i get angry all the time and get this burning feeling in my heart? especially when i think about getting into a relationship with a female. it really is agitating because i do feel attracted to women.

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help.

What your are experiencing is extreme anxiety, almost to the point of panic attack. Extreme anxiety can cause chest pains and heartburn from increased flow of acid in your digestive system.

You are perhaps suffering from some social anxiethy and fear about getting a relationship with a woman. Perhaps you have seen others, including family members, have bad relationship, or perhaps have experienced this for yourself.

Some relationships can be stressful, but others are very rewarding.

Let me recommend this great book for you, available at

Product Details

Destroy Approach Anxiety: Effortlessly Approach Women Without Fear by Charlie Valentino

If you continue with these symptoms you may want to talk to your physician about antianxiety medication.

I wish you great success. Don't worry you will get past this.

Warm regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I actually did not at all get treated very well by women. there was this one incident where a girl as a joke went out with me to make fun of me behind my back and ended up admitting this after dumping me and then explained how i will never find anyone or fall in love because im quite a short man. i have been through other incidents like this in life. But i don't know if this can affect my sexuality now from my past because i do not know if i like women at all now but when i was that age (4-15) i went out with girls all the time.

Dear Lewis,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Napoleon Bonaparte was a short man and conquered the world - and many women as well.

Having been bullied or teased or rejected by one woman who proved herself to be of low character. after your relationship ended, may very well have been the deciding factor in creating anxiety in your relationship with women.

You were successful before and will be again.

For encouragement, take a look at these images:

I would not be surpirsed that if you met the right woman you would have no trouble with her if she was loving and kind and treated you with kindness and respect.

It is said, :"once bitten, twice shy".

You have been stung but you will get over it.

I also have a great book for you:

Product Details

Short: Walking Tall When You're Not Tall At All by John Schwartz

Warm regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

But can this sort of thing from childhood cause sexual confusion in the future?