Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, just had a quick minute to upload a couple

Dear Dr. Keane, just had a quick minute to upload a couple more jewelry photos for you to take a look at before the rest of my good, but long busy day at work. I have also had a lot of thought about how I am going to approach Weds. Hope to talk to you on Tuesday after 4pm as sort of arranged if you have time, since it didn't happen at the weekend. The more I think about things, the more I feel the need to chat with you now. I thought you were online when I was on Sunday, but I guess either you couldn't find the post or were called away, either way, no hard feelings. Anyway, if you are on today, then enjoy the pictures and really hope to talk tomorrow, and you can take a look at the previous post where I did add a lot of my thoughts. I hope very much that you had a good weekend.

Dr. Keane :

Hi, they are lovely .... nice colors. I'll try to be on tomorrow but it may be later since I have something to do early evening and won't be near a computer. I was on Sunday for a few minutes but not long enough to chat. I'll check out your other post asap.