Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

Chat please

Chat please
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 11 months ago.

Dr. Kaushik :

Greetings !

Dr. Kaushik :

What happened ?

Dr. Kaushik :

Please go ahead with your query.

Customer:

My midcine is very good

Customer:

Fugue is getting less

Customer:

I want to ask about fugue period

Customer:

How body react with period I spend there?

Customer:

I start remember things before traviling

Customer:

But how body deal with fugue period?

Dr. Kaushik :

Well that is difficult to answer since there is no explanation till date that is explains it.

Dr. Kaushik :

Sorry about that.

Dr. Kaushik :

But some things are still not covered with reasons in psychiatry medicine.

Customer:

Yes but how body deal with fugue period?

Customer:

He will remember it

Customer:

Aftee a while

Customer:

Because I start remember otherthings

Dr. Kaushik :

well if i can put it in simple words there is a switch on when you can remember and there is a switch off when you forget

Customer:

But fugue period is hard to remember

Dr. Kaushik :

this is how body responds to fugue.

Dr. Kaushik :

The fugue period is not known to the conscious mind

Dr. Kaushik :

that is why the mind does not remember the period.

Dr. Kaushik :

What the mind does not known it does not remember.

Dr. Kaushik :

are you able to understand this concept.

Dr. Kaushik :

In other words when the fugue is going on the conscious mind is not knowing about it.

Customer:

I see

Dr. Kaushik :

Therefore when the fugue is over the mind does not remember any thing that happened during fugue

Customer:

But my problem is big problem

Customer:

Because I wake up in fugue

Customer:

And I know that fugue is real!!

Customer:

Anixety is less

Customer:

Fugue is less

Dr. Kaushik :

Do not worry this fugue will go away.

Customer:

But I fear that I cant get out dissoction in jordan!!!

Customer:

Fugue is not the problem

Customer:

The problem

Customer:

I feel I cant get out dissoction

Customer:

I feel what happened in canada is stoping my brain from that

Customer:

I feel that

Customer:

Maybe I need to bring my body back there

Customer:

What do you think

Customer:

?

Dr. Kaushik :

I feel you are getting tense and anxious too much and therefore you are thinking that way.

Customer:

Yes

Dr. Kaushik :

You need to relax and let the drugs take care of this condition of yours because you see you are taking pressure upon yoursefl

Customer:

Because I need to feel safe

Dr. Kaushik :

yourself and too much pressure can onl worsen your dissociation

Customer:

I need to know if I can get out dissoction in jordan

Customer:

Because I feel not

Dr. Kaushik :

yes so what you can do here is that you can take an extra clonazepam 0.5 mg when you start feeling fearful and anxious about not getting out of dissociation.

Dr. Kaushik :

this extra clonazepam will relax you and calm you down.

Dr. Kaushik :

I feel your putting too much pressure on yourself and thinking about this too much which is making your recovery from dissociation difficult.

Dr. Kaushik :

So the remedy is to pass your time here in Jordan peacefully without getting too anxious and tense and this can be achieved by taking an extra tablet of 0.5 mg clonazepam

Dr. Kaushik :

You need to pass your time here in Jordan calmly so as to allow dissociation to go away.

Dr. Kaushik :

Is this making sense to you.

Dr. Kaushik :

what are your thoughts on this.

Customer:

I feel there is a gap thats is real I cant neglected or accept it

Customer:

It make me confused

Dr. Kaushik :

I can understand your distress about this confusion as you must not be feelign clarity between what is real and what is not?

Customer:

Whenver I want to get out dissoction I cant

Customer:

I feel confused

Dr. Kaushik :

That is the main problem with dissociation and that is why i suggested you abilify

Dr. Kaushik :

i have now kept my hopes on abilify to help you come out of dissociation

Dr. Kaushik :

And please remember this that you cannot come out of dissociation on your own

Dr. Kaushik :

It is like a switch on and switch off which is not in your control

Dr. Kaushik :

that is why you need a drug like abilify to control your dissociation and help you come out it.

Dr. Kaushik :

are you there.

Customer:

My friend I dont want to make any changes

Customer:

just I need to understand

Customer:

I dont what happened in canada happen here

Customer:

This what make me calm

Customer:

My body cant get out dissoction here

Customer:

So far

Customer:

Do I need to go back to canada?

Dr. Kaushik :

No you need to stay at one place either here in Jordan or in Canada to complete the course of drug and get out of dissociation completely at one of the places.

Dr. Kaushik :

This will clear things out for you.

Customer:

Ok thanl you very much

Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience: MD Psychiatry