TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

hei i just asking about midicene for jealusy can u ansver

hei i just asking about midicene for jealusy can u ansver pls
Hello, and thank you for the request.

There is no specific medications for jealousy. But if you are upset about something that has happened in your relationship, then it may be that you are feeling depressed. If that is the case, then there are medications for depression.

In order to be prescribed medications for depression, you would first need to see a therapist or psychiatrist for a full evaluation so they can determine if you have depression and if so, what kind of depression.

Mediations are helpful to ease the symptoms of depression but they do vary in their effectiveness so you may need to try a few different ones to see what works for you. Each person has their own body chemistry and what works for one may not work for another.

Therapy is also helpful. Sometimes just talking about what you feel can help ease your symptoms.

You can also use self help. Here are resources to help you get started:

Once you are able to reach out, you will start to feel better. Let others support you and offer help. You do not have to do this alone.

I hope this has helped you,
I hope my answer was helpful to you. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!