How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ed Wilfong Your Own Question
Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1528
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Ed Wilfong is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need school psychologist OKMH(NNN) NNN-NNNN

This answer was rated:

I need school psychologist to ask question for kids assessment

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

I need you to be more specific. Are you parent/ Do

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

I need you to be more specific. Are you parent/ Do you have child needing assessment?


Dr. No only my wife is doing master In special education and the need here to contact psychologist to know how they make assessment to the special need kids , if you can help on that i will be asking questions in different requests of course but they need also the name of the person and contact for possible verify that she did the assignment

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

It varies from school district to school district. Generally, a child is referred if a parent or teacher notices that a student has a weakness in a particular area compared to their overall ability (e.g. they do well in school but cannot spell very well). It sounds like I am being asked to supervise her coursework in some manner. I don't believe I am an appropriate person for that. Feel free to relist the question.

Dr. Ed Wilfong and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mental Health Questions