Dr. Ed Wilfong
Dr. Ed Wilfong, Psychologist
Experience:  Twenty-five years treating all ages; Specialities: psychopharmacology & diagnosis, MMPI-2, testing.

I need school psychologist OKMH(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I need school psychologist to ask question for kids assessment

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

I need you to be more specific. Are you parent/ Do

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

I need you to be more specific. Are you parent/ Do you have child needing assessment?

Dr. No only my wife is doing master In special education and the need here to contact psychologist to know how they make assessment to the special need kids , if you can help on that i will be asking questions in different requests of course but they need also the name of the person and contact for possible verify that she did the assignment

Dr. Ed Wilfong :

It varies from school district to school district. Generally, a child is referred if a parent or teacher notices that a student has a weakness in a particular area compared to their overall ability (e.g. they do well in school but cannot spell very well). It sounds like I am being asked to supervise her coursework in some manner. I don't believe I am an appropriate person for that. Feel free to relist the question.