Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice

Mark i should clean the fridge was the assignment of the motherfigure.

Mark i should clean the fridge was the assignment of
the motherfigure. That`s a hell of a job. I try to get some refunding because i did alot of manic statements and or discussions less so queestions. I forget the money. I read a little about nymphomaniacs an indeed the
bordderline on parties masturbated in front of strange men. I and Julius saw that bizar even my then psychiatrist found. I`m a little bit down you cost me a rib but finally you warned me, also that i`m different if overdosing and people don`t appreciate that. But having pain must take tramadol it`s the same
talking more and sweating serotine effect. The GGz was here and will next time do something else then talking. I am still in a unrealistic state 26 years conned. She abused Julius she put online i talked with him i told you not to go in her bed, but he has noticed nothing, maybe 3,4 or in his sleep. I`m so ashamed i must go to the school ooooohhh.I noticed already one time she was trying a friend of Marnix, so
i tell him, cause maybe she rapes his girlfriend too when she can. Sad and uncivilized don`t you think? But
the whole family seems to be that horny. She makes love terribly like a horse yeeping and shouting and kicking and caling me names. i fled. Mad, really mad.
now i understand her behaviour better though. I`ll wait till i get inspiration to live again. The fridge!
I think we are through don`t you? Or some advise?Q
The mother figure sense good that i always fall back in
that caring role and do not know what i want. About sex you were wrong by me i`m not so interested. More because she came out of the closet.Good evening look if
you find questions please and try to answer them. If it
were not for Julius thus i lay down with ritalin and slowly dried out and go to heaven i`ve had it. No writer`s block but a life block. ok Mark thanks and so you when the money tree delivers again cause i got me a fine bill.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 10 months ago.
Robert, I understand, and I'm glad you're realizing you need to take a break from our discussions here. That's fine. You are always welcome to write to me when you can.

Robert, I think I understand now about you and sex. You're right I did misunderstand you when I was writing about your sexual focus. However, it seems now from what you write that her hypersexuality, from the BPD, is for you a replacement for your own sexuality. I think that might be a good start for an area of work in therapy with the mother figure. I'm starting to like thinking of her as that...

I thought you cleaned out your mum's fridge is what you meant in an earlier posting. But this is really an interesting assignment she gave you, to clean your own fridge. I interpret it as an intervention to have you focus on "straightening out", meaning taking care of, caretaking, showing care and concern for, your own life and needs. Food. It seems like a good intervention.

Okay, Robert, I wish you the very, very best and your children as well.

Dr. Mark

Okay, I wish you the very best!

My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "For Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX

Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience: Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Oeeh that i don`t know the mother figure gets really uncom=

fortable one it comes to sex.