Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

Wish me a good rest, im kaput exhausted, for you the same.

Wish me a good rest, i`m kaput exhausted, for you the same. Can you read my letters they seem a little bit thoughts not glued, cause obvious it`s no literature or roman. It is what crosses my mind. But thanks anyway, yes Dr. Mark. We see each other soon. A deal and leave
the x-rated pieces from the screen. You do that already?
Bye for now till next time.
Robert,

I'm glad you're going to get some rest. That's excellent. And the postings today were much more coherent and easier to read because of less typographical errors. So thank you for that.

Again if you could deal with the two old question/answer threads that are still open by giving them a positive rating to close them out, I'd be grateful so that the site doesn't show them for me as open:

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/7yech-good-evening-dr-mark-robert-discovered-myborderline.html

http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/7yjjk-nada-empathy-feel-little-bit-psychopathic.html

Have a good night,

Dr. Mark

My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "For Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX