Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
50444359

i DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO GET HIGH, THAT

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand that now: you take the drugs to be able to function. Again, it is such a poignant story of your childhood. Can you share more about it? Here's what I understand at this point so far:

You grew up in Africa. Your mother used to beat you from a young age. You were not allowed to urinate unless she gave you permission.

I don't know yet how old you were when she started the beatings or how old you were when you left. I don't know what role your father played. Or siblings. Or what school was like.

You seem to have a relationship with your mum. You say you're going to visit her now; she's 86. It is remarkable that after such a childhood you still maintain a relationship with her and that you care about her this much.

All the best,

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience: Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Probably my answer was unreadable yesterday and you

have to read so much. Iwas a assistent super cargo like

Jan P)ierszooN Coen on three voyages round Africa. My father was very jeaulous he called me a maiden name Truusje. My mother was always making him still more jeaulous by giving my breastfeeding under his nose. They

fight the. I was very scared, when she came upstairs i

went out of my body to the ceiling till i sensed she was gone, my BPD sister raped by my ex and now always

arguing with me or putting me on ice for months like now

is terrible. Siblings no attention only when wetting their

beds or got sick, the beatings and denigrating remarks

igot from dad made the siblings jeaulous they still hate me

i call that incestnijd or incestenvie. My mum i left alone after going 4, 5, 6 times visiting her and taken her critics and shouting and asking me to go to bed with her. then she got really afraid when she saw and then i stopped

seeing her. She couldn`t lie anymore and was md that i

had children though i am not welcome on this earth. ButQ

i think more men accuse their mums for beeing born. First

when i saw it happen i was happy but later the first boy is

born in the hospital (one of the 4 she worked) and had to

stay and i had to go, so probably she had sex also that

night but otherwise after a birth? During pregnancies no sex and after a while she went menbinging. During my therapy there were incestgirls all bingers, candybars, cigarettes, .... my wife denie it long menbingers. Though

i always new the chances were high, but i was used to nr.2 my wife is a pervert obviously so she tried also to

get me horny that way. That she screwed around you can remark when you read her well in bad she often said mmmm a nice exemplar, but left him sleeping for months.

when she comes back a woman better dressed than went

out also bingo. I stopped asking if i was a pervert to the

other shrink asked me that if we were s m couple. No also because at home and the rape. I think it is the same

feeling she has a while after having sex with a or strange

people it`s not a solution but an stronge impulse she can-

not control. I'm 61 and learn Mark i have a kind of sexakathisia or parkinson should i naaaah and again. But still better then sex. More clearvoyant. Get yourself some answers out of this and we must talk about what you put

online Peyronies or the bodybags people in holland are more afraid then ever if you draw a nife the cops shoot

i`ve never seen them so high and triggerhappy cause when you shout real hard he drops his nife walks away or

runs is my experience.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 1 year ago.
Robert,

I looked online and saw that Truusje is a girl's name. So your father would make fun of you by saying you were a girl?

You have intimated a few times in our questions/answers that it was questioned if you were gay, etc. It seems as though being made to feel effeminate may have been part of the childhood experience for you. This might be something else to work on in therapy and to integrate into the hypersexuality you feel.

It might also be tied into the focus (fascination?) you have about women raping other women or men. This was not recognized as a concept till recently and now it is recognized in a coercive sense but not in the physical intimidation sense. But you give it a very physically intimidating feel when you discuss it. This is also something of interest to consider.

You mention sex akathisia. That's very interesting as well. It's not really a technical term but I assume you are referring to a restlessness that's like akathisia but in terms of sexuality. If so, it is provocative to consider your statements about your lack of ability to feel, being "dead inside". And at the same time this sexual desire, or need, or restlessness. It may be very productive to learn to use that restlessness about sex to help in starting to feel other feelings. That restlessness is perhaps a safe way for you to feel something. So if you choose a feeling (sad, lonely, disappointed, wanting love, etc.) and focus on that when you feel this akathisia, it may open up some channels of emotional awareness.

Now, this that I said above is worthwhile but perhaps only if you're actively in therapy so that the therapist can make sure the feelings you might begin to bring to awareness are not overwhelming to you. That's very important.

Okay, I wish you the very best!

My goal is for you to feel like you've gotten Great Service from me and the site. If we need to continue the discussion for that to happen, then please feel free to reply and we'll continue working on this. If the answer has given you the help you need, please remember to give a rating of 5 (Great Service) or 4 (Informative and helpful), or even 3 (Got the job done) button. This will make sure that I am credited for the answer and you are not charged anything more than the deposit you already made by pressing any of these buttons. Bonuses are always appreciated! If I can be of further help with any issue now or in the future, just put "For Dr. Mark" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it. All the best, XXXXX XXXXX

Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist