Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach

cant hold onto a clear thought, see ghost,or hear them or

can't hold onto a clear thought, see ghost,or hear them or something moveing about in the corner of my eye.. Just about every one in the outsid world will eventually try to undermine me. So i therefor to head off this, I only go after small employers, or where I could work along.I did not sleep practically at all.I can't seem to hold a steady girlfriend.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 11 months ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am very sorry to know about this very frustrating and tough situation you have been experiencing.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Could you please tell me for how long have you felt this way and what psychological treatments have you had to work on rehabilitating from this disorder-s?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Relationships are tough, from work challenges and stressors to romantic experiences, but if you feel having a hard time even handling the way you feel, your emotions and thoughts, then it is evident things could not be easy at multiple levels. You have not been sleeping and that undermines not only your physical but also your mental health.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I believe you need your medication to be improved and regular psychotherapy to work on your rehabilitation process, since psychiatric drugs could numb some symptoms and bring some relief, but they cannot help you improve your life quality and the way you think and feel about yourself, others and life, your very coping skills and everything else that requires consistent work on ourselves.

Customer:

Is diagnosed in 1988, but have not bee on the couch only since april, 2010 they have already diagnosed me with CAT1 bipolar, why does the scripts not last longer?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I cannot imagine how overwhelmed you may feel experiencing all these symptoms, only you know that, and that's why professional psychological support seems so necessary besides of more effective medication.

Customer:

I cry for very little reason, that has never been treated successfully. Got ideas

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I see. I am sorry to know that. Bipolar disorder is truly a tough condition, which requires both, medication to avoid severe crisis of mania or depression, while psychotherapy is necessary to develop the skills to actually function, better cope and enjoy your life as possible. It is tough but necessary and worthy.

Customer:

Why do I talk to myself, ideas

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Then that shows your mood has been debilitated to the point of becoming this emotionally labile or sensitive, and we get like that when feeling overwhelmed and not knowing how to get real relief to what we feel.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

We all talk to ourselves, but when we feel depressed or anxious because of any reason, this self-talk could become unhealthy and even destructive, this is why we need to learn how to effectively express our feelings and emotions, fears and sorrows in healthy ways, for them not to get repressed or get distorted, pushing us to feel even worse or act them out through anger or more conflicting and destructive thoughts-feelings.

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX here.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You're very welcome. Thank you for trusting me this much. Please take gentle care and consistent action getting the professional support you need and deserve.

Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience: MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach