Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

30 year old male virgin

I am a 30 year old male who has never had sex before. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot make it happen. This makes me incredibly frustrated. I have even thought of using a prostitute but I would really regret this. I just want a girlfriend who wants to have lots of sex so I can make up for lost time. I have done some online dating and I go to weekly therapy. Does anybody have some practical advice for me?

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 1 year ago.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Sometimes it is hard to find a compatible woman despite your deepest desire to meet someone that you care about and who cares about you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

If you find a girlfriend who cares about you and is not against extra-marital sex on religious grounds, and a small percentage are, then she will want to have sex with you if she likes you and you like her and treat her with care and kindness.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is the meeting part that is the most difficult.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The best pace to meet women today is at a good dating site such as match.com, eharmony.com, mingle.com, POF.com and several others.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Invest the time and effort and money in opening up at least one account and maybe more. Put in several good photos and write a good description.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is a bit like fishing. Go to the best fishing holes, use the best bait, use more than one rod and reel to increase your chances, and answer all women who respond to you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Don't judge the women just by their pictures, but by their character and try to meet whoever is interested. You might try a woman a bit older than you as well, as sometimes mature women are more appealing than girls.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Try taking courses, joining a large church that has lots of social functions, go to singles dance, take a course in school, join a cooking class, or go on a singles cruise.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The more irons you have in the fire, the more likely you are to meet the woman of your dreams.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You should definitely avoid prostitutes, for they will let you down and may even give you an STD that will take you out of the dating market, possibly for good.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Don't give up easily, and pursue all leads. Take chances. It is still hard, but the law of averages will finally deliver someone into your life and heart.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I shall keep you in my prayers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC

Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.