Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

hi fugue and zyprexa chat please

hi fugue and zyprexa chat please
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Kaushik :

Greetings !

Dr. Kaushik :

Welcome to the site.

Dr. Kaushik :

Yes please go ahead with your query.

Dr. Kaushik :

I am aware of your history so you can directly tell me what have been the latest developments.

Customer:

hi

Customer:

dr

Customer:

how are you

Customer:

fugue is getting less less

Customer:

am doing your advice

Customer:

zoloft 200mg

Customer:

rivotril 4mg

Customer:

remeron 15mg

Customer:

you mention zyprexa

Customer:

i want to add it

Customer:

but before add it i want to tell you something

Customer:

fugue

Dr. Kaushik :

that is nice to hear..

Dr. Kaushik :

go ahead..

Customer:

is about stress in dissction

Dr. Kaushik :

what about zyprexa ..

Customer:

if you get dissoaited

Customer:

and get stressed

Customer:

you may see fugue

Customer:

as me

Customer:

anti anixety

Customer:

or anti stress midctions

Customer:

is very helpful

Customer:

like rivotril

Customer:

anything againest stress and anixety

Dr. Kaushik :

ok.

Customer:

is very effective

Customer:

you know that?

Dr. Kaushik :

You are already taking anti anxiety and anti stress medications, but by adding zyprexa your current drgs will get a boost to counter your stress levels and anxiety and this will take care of these problems.

Customer:

but zyprexa for depprission not anixety

Dr. Kaushik :

So the answer to your question is to start on zyprexa which will take care of dissociation / fugue / anxiety and stress.

Dr. Kaushik :

It has got anti anxiety action at low doses of 5-10 mg/ day

Customer:

i need something for ptsd anixety!

Customer:

is it zyprexa

Dr. Kaushik :

Yes i know ..

Customer:

?

Dr. Kaushik :

yes.

Customer:

ok

Customer:

what dose?

Dr. Kaushik :

you see it is not necessary that one drug has only one action.

Dr. Kaushik :

one drug can have lots many actions.

Dr. Kaushik :

such is the case with zyprexa.

Customer:

ok how much mg

Customer:

5 10?

Dr. Kaushik :

start on 5 mg at bedtime

Customer:

bed time?

Customer:

ok

Customer:

how long it take

Dr. Kaushik :

and then you up the dose to 10 mg after 1 week.

Customer:

to make effect?

Dr. Kaushik :

And maintain on 10 mg only ..

Customer:

ok

Customer:

roger

Dr. Kaushik :

it takes 1-2 weeks for the drug to start it's action.

Customer:

i see

Customer:

roger

Dr. Kaushik :

but for full benefits you shall have to wait for 3-4 weeks.

Customer:

i do that tommorow

Customer:

i just need to get out fugue

Dr. Kaushik :

the full course shall be of at least 3-4 months for achieving full recovery.

Customer:

once i did

Dr. Kaushik :

yes it shall be done with the help of this drug.

Customer:

i stop it

Customer:

because rivotril

Customer:

is very good

Dr. Kaushik :

I will tell you how to stop it and then you discuss this with your doctor.

Customer:

ok

Dr. Kaushik :

there is a strategy to stopping it

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

ok

Dr. Kaushik :

do not stop it just like that

Customer:

i will follow

Dr. Kaushik :

Ok.

Customer:

thak you

Dr. Kaushik :

good.

Customer:

bye

Dr. Kaushik :

Take care.

Dr. Kaushik :

bye.

Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience: MD Psychiatry