Antonio Colorado
Antonio Colorado, Psychologist
Experience:  Anxiety? Depression? Panic Attacks? Phobias? Sexual Problems? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? 14 years of experience.
74635654

I am empathic. How can I intentionally pick up on a specific

I am empathic. How can I intentionally pick up on a specific person's wavelength to help them get through a painful medical procedure.

Antonio Colorado :

Hi, I will be helping you tonight. I will have to ask you first to define what you mean by picking up on their specific wavelength. Thank you.

Customer:

Tuning into that one person, not opening myself up to pick up whatever energy is around me, but blocking out everyone else and focusing only on one person.

Antonio Colorado :

OK. Now I understand what you mean. Is this person your partner, family member or friend?

Customer:

Important and special friend, a member of my soul group.

Antonio Colorado :

OK, I think a good strategy is meditating with this person for periods of time. If you are close, you should maybe do it on a daily basis until the day of the procedure. What you do is sit down on the meditation position you prefer and both have to be facing each other. Put on some meditation music or whatever you like most and then concentrate on that person. Your meditation will not be directed inwards but outward towards that person's soul. That is a real strong way of picking up on their wavelength and they will have to understand that their meditation will be based on trying to receive that energy and connection from you.

Antonio Colorado :

Reiki is really good too if you know how to do it.

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this info. It will probably be useful in the future, somewhere, somehow. :) However, my friend and I live halfway across the United States from each other. I can feel him from that distance, pick up on his specific energy. (The furthest I have been able to pick up is my sister in Australia.) Is there some way my friend can attempt to focus his energy and send it to me so I can help relieve some of the pain of his upcoming medical procedure (he will not have pain meds)?

Antonio Colorado :

Do you have a mantra?

Customer:

No, I just go in a quiet room alone, clear my mind, and focus only on the person. I visualize a map of the United States, and a straight line connecting me to him, that no one else can access.

Antonio Colorado :

I believe that is a really good way of doing it. Creative Visualization is really effective. I would suggest that you create a mantra especially for him. Something that you can say in your mind to put it in that straight line and at the same time you are visualizing him healthy and cured you say that mantra out loud during that meditation. Believe me, the power of the spoken word is as strong as thinking about it. So it doubles your efforts and energy towards him.

Customer:

What should he be doing at the same time?

Antonio Colorado :

Yes, if you have a computer and you can do it by skype it would be awesome. Some people hate technology but in this case it can actually augment the power and energy between you too. Because he's going to be listening to you when you say that mantra and he will accept it and say it with you. This will create a very powerful connection. Even if you don't like the idea of technology being there, the sound and vibrations of your voice will make the connection a better one.

Customer:

Skype/phone/computer not an option this time. I have very powerful protective and guiding angels, can I ask them to send healing and pain relieving energy on my "straight line" to my friend. I have never done that before and don't want to ask for something that I am not supposed to ask for.

Antonio Colorado :

Of course you should ask them! I think that's a much better way to get to him. You see, angels are always there to protect us and to help us any way they can. But remember, they can make the connection through your willpower and energy, and they will deliver it. They will not do anything that they do for you, for him. They will only deliver the energy, vibrations and intent, that come from you. But yes, that will definitely work. And it is very powerful!

Antonio Colorado :

comes*

Customer:

So if my angels deliver the energy, vibrations, and intent that I send, will his angels pick up on it and be able to do it for him?

Antonio Colorado :

No, they will not be the ones to do it. They will only deliver it. Your energy, vibrations, and intent will be the ones that do it. But make sure you make a really good mantra. Like for example, "YOU (Name) are full of energy and divine power." Just an example.

Customer:

So, if I say his name in the mantra, does he says, "I am full of energy and divine power"? Like I stated, this is the first time I am attempting this particular method. Can you possibly tell me what I should expect to experience (I usually "feel" or even "absorb" some of the other person's physical/emotional pain, then can release it), and what my friend might experience?

Antonio Colorado :

This is very hard to describe, but you should feel at times goosebumps and a sense of electricity running through your body. And if you also feel at some points, some kind of pain or even you feel like crying, it's fine. But you should maybe feel the electricity running through your body mostly. I don't know exactly how to describe the feeling, maybe you have experienced it before. And yes, he should say I AM...which is really powerful as you may know.

Customer:

OK, that helps a lot! :) I usually don't get the goosebumps/electricity sensation very strong. I usually get an energy wave of everything all at once, which stops me in my tracks for a split second, then it separates into individual components/feelings. I can feel the past and/or the present and/or the *intent* of future plans; I can feel things that are Godly, things that are evil, and things that are not evil but repel me because they just don't want me near them (because they are trying to hide from humans, but they know I can sense them. I leave them alone and they leave me alone). I usually feel emotional pain the strongest, and physical pain less, and I cry all the time -- it doesn't bother me to cry. It's as if I somehow 'process' this pain into knowledge, understanding, forgiveness, patience, and acceptance (I don't know how), and I am able to do that because I have an endless amount of love inside me that comes from God. I don't contain all that knowledge, understanding, etc -- it's like it gets processed through me and then released into the universe in a positive form. I am only a servant, and happy to do it. So I don't mind crying or feeling pain, it's part of the process and I would feel incomplete w/o it. :)

Antonio Colorado :

I can see that you have had some experience in the metaphysical area. You're going to do fine. Try what I told you and do it every day maybe for 15 minutes twice a day. When will the operation take place?

Customer:

Wednesday morning, 10:30 am Eastern time. It's not an operation, but something to do with receiving injections into the spinal colum w/no pain meds; supposed to be very painful. I usually just pick up on others' energy and process it, wherever I happen to be. I have not tried to intentionally pick up on a specific person at a specific time, and process their energy. But I have "felt" people just by thinking about them or concentrating on them, but not at a specific time. I feel pretty confident that I will be able to connect w/my friend, but I have no idea how much relief I will be able to offer him. It is worth a try, though. :)

Antonio Colorado :

OK. Then do it tonight, call him and tell him what you two will be doing. Tell him to take the time and try doing it for 15 minutes tonight. If you can't do it tonight tomorrow do it in four intervals of 15 minutes each. So it will be for an hour but in intervals during the day and night.

Antonio Colorado :

I believe IT WILL make a big difference. Believe me, and believe in yourself.

Customer:

I will do that. Thank you so much, Antonio, for all of your advice. :) You are one of many blessings in my life today! Thank you!

Antonio Colorado :

Thank you!!! Blessings to you and to him!!!!