Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I think all of this is more positive in .

Dear Dr. Keane, I think all of this is more positive in thought as I have been positively been thinking about all the things you would like me to remember . What do you think please? You really reassured me when you said that you don't find me disappointing. It also led me to nicely remember that you have also said previously that you don't find me annoying (you once said you wanted me to remember that as well after I'd asked so often)  and I was thinking too about how nice it is that you don't mind chatting to me still. It's a very nice and reassuring thought and not just a thought, but to know that it is very true. Apart from that, I also booked a ticket to see something that I really want to see. None of my friends could but, just went for it anyway, otherwise I'd miss the show. Maybe I am getting better all the time about doing that sort of thing and trips myself when no one else is around to join me. You never know, maybe one year I will make it to NYC. I’ll make sure you’re one of the first to know. I also got a good review at work recently and somehow I managed to ask for training in another area of the work. It's being looked into, which is positive. I felt quite nervous, but did manage to find enough confidence to state my case. I hope we can chat, as I’ve said, it’s always a really nice experience. If of course you are too busy today to chat then I look forward to your response.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, not going to be online Thursday. You see how far you have come when you look at how much you have accomplished, even though you were a bit nervous you were confident enough to seek training in another area, kudos to you. If they say yes to your inquiry great, if they say no, know it's a step you would not have taken before and know also that you can handle it. You also have become more comfortable doing things you want to do whether you had to go without your friends or not. That is personal growth!