Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Is there a psychological strategy to conquer and tackle the

Customer Question

Is there a psychological strategy to conquer and tackle the problem with comfort zones that have become "familiar" to a person? Thank you for your assistance.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the request. However, I do need to step out right now for an appointment but I can repond as soon as I get back. If you do not wish to wait, you can relist the question and another professional will help. Sorry about that.

Kate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not a problem, I will anxiously wait for your response. Thank you.

Thank you for your patience. I appreciate it.

When you say comfort zones, what are you referring to? Is it a place, person or situation?

Thanks!

Kate
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The website didn't give me enough time to explain. I explained everything and replied back to you. But the website erased everything and made me start over. The website has done that to me before when I type too much and take more than a certain period of time. So, never mind, but thank you.

Ok, sorry about that.

Kate