Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

how can i get thru this after 2 years OKMH714100

Customer Question

how can i get thru this after 2 years of loving this man, esp. after I lost my husband to an illness almost 3years ago... how can i ever trust another man. i believed this man, i had always had a trust issue from childhood.. i am hoping i don't become obsessed and do stupid things.. i pray i can just go and enjoy being with friends.... but it hurts a lot.

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that we have a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,