Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, I just wanted to tell you, because it is qu

Dear Dr. Keane, I just wanted to tell you, because it is quite exciting. I thought about what you said about selling some jewellery at a craft fair, so I have found one and my application was accepted for a craft fair in the autumn/fall. You may know this already, but in case not, then there is a mini-series going to be made of the Outlander books. It sounds cool, I just hope it is shown over here and on a channel we receive when it's made. I remember a while back you said you liked those books. There is also going to be a follow-up movie to The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, also sounding great. I have to work today, but wanted to quickly tell you all this. I also really hope that you have managed to get back into the swing of things at work after your holiday. I am sure you have, but just wanted to say that I was thinking about how you were saying "re-entry" is tough. So I really hope that the week has not been too hectic or taxing this week. I hope to catch up with you one day next week to chat, maybe beginning to middle of the week, I should be able to be on-line at the beginning to mid-week. I may or may not be able to on Monday though. I have to go and get back to work now, but really wanted to tell you all of this. Could you possibly respond to this post in the meantime so I know you got it? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you have a good weekend.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, glad to hear you are going to participate in the craft fair, should be fun and profitable! Good place to start. I just heard a couple of days ago about the Outlander series, sounded good to me!

Dr.Keane :

Have a great weekend. Thanks for giving me an udate.

Dr.Keane :