TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

I have had sexual encounters with men several times. I have

I have had sexual encounters with men several times. I have also had encounters with women, but not as much as men. I find myself physically attracted to men and women, but not entirely emotionally attracted to men. Am I gay?
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

It sounds like there could be two possibilities here. One, you are experimenting and are just finding out what you do like. Or two, it could be that you are bisexual which is liking both sexes. Most people who are gay choose one sex they feel attracted to. Someone who is bisexual will feel comfortable with both sexes, even if they prefer one.

I hope this has helped you,
Kate

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!