Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

my sons is 8 years old recently he at school tell teacher he

my sons is 8 years old recently he at school tell teacher he want go to die bco no one is love him.

ReneeLPC :

Hello.

ReneeLPC :

I'd be happy to help you.

ReneeLPC :

I'm so sorry that your son is expressing those feelings. I'd love to get a little more information so I can adequately help you. Has your son previously been medicated or diagnosed? Does your son engage in self-harming behavior, like cutting or excessively scratching himself? Has there recently been a tragic event in your son's life?

Customer:

no, he was not taken any

ReneeLPC :

Does your son engage in self-harming behavior, like cutting or excessively scratching himself?

Customer:

no but went ge angree will try want to true thing.

Customer:

also run out of class even teacher just explain the word and he said that is not the answer he want. Tonight he said the mind cannot thing

Customer:

he alsosaid dont want g to school. all the school homework no doing.

Customer:

how can i help him?

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Dear friend,

I believe that I can help you.

Your son is suffering from a lack of self-esteem and has perhaps been neglected or abused by someone in the family. He has become very sensitive to any kind of criticism and reacts with anger when he feels rejection, which indicates that he has felt rejection before.

If he has been a bit slow in his social development, and has such behaviour as repetitive motions (such as rocking back and forth or inability to maintain eye contact), and if he is being bullied at school, this may indicated that he has a mild developmental disorder known as Aperger's Disorder.

Can you tell me more about either his behaviour or odd habits or slow social development, or illnesses he may have had, or if he was neglected or abandoned at home, or had other negative events occurring his life?

Right now the best you can do for him is to love him without any conditions. Support him. Be affectionate to him. Do not punish him. You can also talk privately with his school master , teacher and/or any school counselor or his family doctor. .

Please get back to me. I shall do my best to help.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience: 35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ELlIOTT,should i give him a medician.

yes he is no eye contact when he talk to teacher or others.

yes the social development slow

Also arrange some outdoor aktivities like jogging

I also try to sent him to sunday school.

Dear friend,

It sounds as if your son may have Asperger's Disorder which is a developmental disorder on the high end of the Autism Spectrum of Disorders.

Big clues are late socialization and no eye contact. He can be just as smart otherwise, but because he is different he may be bullied by other children.

You can get help in Malaysia by contacting this organization:

http://autismmalaysia.com/

I would also like you to read this article:
http://www.psychiatry-malaysia.org/article.php?aid=809

He can be helped in school and by the organization mentioned above: Autism Malaysia.

I wish God's blessing for all of your family.

Warm regards,

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Elliott,

Thank for your information & advised, this week we try to give him love as much as we can as you mention before. We can see some changer of him.

Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing that with me. I am so glad to hear this good news.

God bless.

Elliott