Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

hi i need to talk i start remember.i go to 40mg. idont know

hi i need to talk i start remember.i go to 40mg. idont know why u couldnt remember before!!!i take more than 40mg?

Greetings !

Welcome to the site.

I am unable to understand what you are asking, can you please re frame your question so that I can provide you a solution to your problem/query ?

Regards..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

once i change ritalin from 20mg to 40mg i start remember.is it ok to take 40mg or more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

once i go from 20mg to 40mg ritalin i start remember.is it ok to stay on 40mg?or i take more?

You can very well take 40 mg and even you can go up to 60 mg / day dose but what I wanted to convey was that all these dose increments need to be done by raising the dose by 10 mg every 1 week.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Regards..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yesterday i go to 40mg.when i do 60mg?

Well first of all you got to remain on 40 mg dose for 2 weeks and at the end of this if you are feeling better with this dose then why to unnecessary up the dose any further, so you shall continue on 40 mg / day dose only.

However if you still feel that you have not got the results as per the expectations after 2 weeks of use of 40 mg / day dose then you shall go up to 50 mg/day dose and maintain on it for another 2 weeks followed by reassessing yourself at the end of it and if the need arises you may further up the dose to 60 mg / day.

So basically speaking you got to gradually increase the dose with patience otherwise rapid dose increments may bring more trouble for you.

I hope this clears your doubts.

Wish you all the best.

Regards..