Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I have watched behaviors in my fiancée the last 1 year that

I have watched behaviors in my fiancée the last 1 year that have me asking what truly is in front of me? I have witnessed passive-aggressive behaviors. I have watched him join up with his ex fiancée in Dec 2013 and continuing to call her when I am not able to join him at a family function or I cannot have him join me due to his erratic behave; tells me it is to make me jealous; he has come into my home tearing up leather coats and my belongings and destroying them with rages when I am not home.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

What do YOU think is in front of you?

Customer:

Seems to me many types of personalities, and this seems to be the hardest part. I see such a good person and quickly one of evil. I have gone to counseling and I am truly ensnared by manipulation.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Do you mean different personalities (different personas who are totally different one from the other) or just different moods?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You have not described any passive aggressive behavior. You have described violent and disturbing aggression and mean hurtful behavior. Nothing passive here. Very active and frightening.

Customer:

I cannot decipher that..I truly can't. This gent is a psychiatrist and seems smart..but the evil that comes..is it a mood? The actions are calling the police and telling them I stole his car...when I do not do what he asks of me. His behaviors are head butting me so hard after I react to a passive aggressive action. I try to gently give him back o his ex fiancée and remove myself, and the luring me back is odd- I cannot break free. He has gone to a lawyer and told them false statements..to show as if I am the abuser/etc

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It is not to make you jealous, but to control you. He is a malignant narcissist and a dangerous man if he is a psychiatrist.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You should get away from him and never look back.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He should be reported to the American Psychiatric Association and should not be practicing. He is much too dangerous.

Customer:

Alright then..with that said.. I am at odds what to do. I stay in this to save myself from defamation. He has keyed a vehicle 18 months ago..no way to prove but I Know since he was the one who pointed I out to me, and the neighborhood upper scale, etc. I seriously, have gone to counseling only to embarrass myself when I find myself unable to break free...

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You need to get a hidden recorder and record what he says and does. They make miniatures that he will never find and motion activated ones that will work unseen by him if he enters your residence when you are away.

Customer:

He is on probation and he must do something illegal. He has 3 licenses at risk...and if I do anything like a restraining order he knows it is a legal action.. So I don't.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He should lose his licenses because he is a danger to others that trust and rely on him.

Customer:

Explain malignant narcissist- I need understanding

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He is mentally unbalanced.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

According to one author it is described as follows:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Malignant narcissism has been described as "an extreme form of antisocial personality disorder combined with narcissistic elements that is manifested in a person who is pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation, and with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism"

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He NEEDS to be restrained and you need to be rescued because you are one of his victims that he HAS ensnared.

Customer:

I am trapped. I know it. His ex fiancée finds pleasure in this with him, and she waits for him to come and go..abusive to me. She calls me when he is with her..and both of them seem to find pleasure in this. All day Father's Day I had to listen to them both as if this was normal in an engagement. I hate the goodness he portrays..then the evil to follow..weekly.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Can you not leave? Move away even if you take a financial loss?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Are you resolved to be stuck in this situation forever?

Customer:

I have 5 children..yes, I can leave, but leave in the midst of planning a weeding for my daughter. I have finances to go somewhere for awhile. This seems so odd

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You must save yourself.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You don't want to have him at the wedding, and do not want to have him in your life.

Customer:

I needed to hear from you what is going on...I just needed to hear I was not the crazy one. I feel weak is the worst part. Mentally depressed, weak, and tormented.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

This is what a sick man like this does to his victims and makes them think THEY are crazy or are to blame.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Read this page and get the book:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://sparkster.hubpages.com/hub/The-Adverse-Effects-Of-Narcissistic-Abuse-On-The-Victim

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Here is another essential book for you:

Customer:

I need a plan I can stick to to the end..nothing has worked. He will ruin me somehow..I have truly shown anger from months of this that he loves to reveal. Oh well

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Yours is one of the worst cases I have heard of short of victims of serial killers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The book I just cited is your life rope to safety. It is a guide for splitting.

Customer:

I will read. I read a similar book, but the book doesn't protect you from the horrors yet to come. That fear keeps me still in place and not moving any direction.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You can get the order of protection, talk to the psychiatric association, and fight back, and you can first have a safe place to run to. You MUST not let yourself be paralyzed by fear. That is EXACTLY his plan and you must thwart it.

Customer:

It seems there is no protection right now. Sounds odd, huh? So I sit typing because I am not sleeping now, lol..not funny but it seems true.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Get him recorded and use it to prove what you say is true:

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

http://www.amazon.com/SpygearGadgets-Motion-Activated-Camera-Vision-Battery/dp/B00564TF4W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372053632&sr=8-1&keywords=miniature+recorders+motion+sensitive

Customer:

I don't think any Psychoatric Assoc will do squat...What is my word? He is so powerful with his words and actions..I will not not come out the winner.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You will be surprised, especially if you have proof.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Talk to a private investigator and let him or her get the proof for you.

Customer:

I will do my best. He is quick, unnoticed by others, and I cannot seem to get past him. I have tried everything. I want peace as I deserve. easy is sounds...

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

We are talking about saving your life and you are already acting defeated. You cannot stay in this frame of mind.

Customer:

Thank you. I will continue on. I still don't know the outcome.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The thing about narcissists is that they are the BEST liars and the best con-artists, but you will be dealing with other mental health professionals and they do not want to be in a position where they give a dangerous colleague a pass.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Whatever it takes, whatever it costs, you MUST prevail.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I shall pray for you to find the strength and courage to resist this evil.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The only outcome is to take your life back.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

The ultimate book on the subject from Sam Vaknin, number one expert is:

Customer:

I have tried sooooo many times. If I don't take his calls he burns up my business phone and I've risked 2 Directorships and stepped down so I wouldn't get fired from the drama! If I reject him...he goes to this law firm and pulls harassment charges on me...he had a conversation of my anger found on a phone call months ago, they burned it on a CD and has that as a balck mail, almost. I mean I have fired my mouth with anger and I am not a nice person after 2.5 yrs of this. I can only fight back verbally..I learned..but I am up against a team.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Hire your OWN team. Get a professional private investigator who seems sharp, and plan this out.

Customer:

I need for him to do something illegal when not around me..I need that to happen. I don't wish harm on someone else but I ho..pe he fails somewhere soon...his focus is very intent on me. He is very connected yet very connected to this Carla chick..scaring me. He is getting worse since May 2012-month by month

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

He and her make a lot of mistakes and say things that they could be incriminated for or that reveal who they really are.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Get the evidence and have a pro help you.

Customer:

I will pray for this team right now. I seem like I am in a trance and cannot think anymore. I will read these books and find in them what is needed. Thank you..and good night

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

May God bless and protect you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC