Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

My girl friend does not care for me to do oral sex on her.

My girl friend does not care for me to do oral sex on her. She is in dental school and hasstudied all the bad things about the mouth although we do kiss, but not real passionately.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You cannot easily expect her to change her attitude when it is based on her scientific understanding of the bacteria of the mouth and how it is a vehicle for transmitting disease.

Customer:

agreed, is there a way to over come this.?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

She has allowed you to perform oral sex on her, but her fear and anxiety had to have outweighed any pleasure you gave to her.

Customer:

we are kind of new to each other, so I guess time can help. Also I have not talked about it in depth. But it is all good.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You must try to fight science with science. Offer to use a powerful disinfecting mouthwash before hand. However, since you will be continuously salivating and your saliva is a source of potential contamination, then this probably will not work.

Customer:

I can ask her if that works. She is the expert. I sell insurance

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You may have to forgo this particular pleasure, since she cannot unlearn what she already knows.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Her insurance against getting an orally transmitted vaginal infection is abstinence.

Customer:

True. thanks

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

There are many advantages to having a relationship with a dentist.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

She may, however, get habituated to you as your relationship and trust grows.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I had a lesbian dentist client for whom oral sex was not an issue.

Customer:

Agreed. She is much younger than I am

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

At least she is willing to try. The feeling may grow on her as your experience teaches her.

Customer:

Thanks for chatting

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I wish you great success. It seems that you have found a good potential partner.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC