psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

is my friend a genius or. he says the basketball teams are fixed, the government controls

is my friend a genius or. he says the basketball teams are fixed, the government controls everything money, etc. he is 31 and thinks he is going to be a rap singer. has a lot of ideas. written a script says he is going to publish etc.
It is hard to say but he seems somewhat controlling and even egocentric. Some people just have a healthier creative side than the rest of us. Sometimes creative people are very bright and sometimes they are just extremely creative which makes them look bright. You want to be sure that he has a very strong personality and this can make them a leader and somewhat controlling. Their personality make them leaders and cause others to be followers. I would focus on how his personality influences you and whether that makes you happy. You can be a passive person and he can be a stronger personality. You have to decide whether he is the intellectual or convicted that he is intelligent