Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I have just started communicating with an ex relationship,

I have just started communicating with an ex relationship, I a man she is a woman, we communicated well for 3 weeks and the it started slacking off. 2nd to last communication was I never liked you and then sent communication "while you we're busy with your boss (man non-sexual working) I was f**king Gerald, a person I knew, with his 9 inch cock" what's the point?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear friend,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I believe that I can help.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

You are most fortunate to have learned so quickly what kind of a mean-spirited and vindictive and rude woman she actually is.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Whatever positive she may have to offer is tremendously outweighed by her disturbingly negative character and lack of regard for others.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I'm sure that this came as quite a disturbing surprise to you, but it it best that you found out so quickly. I believe that you should consider yourself most fortunate to be rid of her so quickly and with the minimum of pain (I'm sure it hurt but it could have been so much worse).

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

It wasn't what you expected but you are lucky to know so soon. Now you can move on and hopefully will find someone who is suitable to your temperament, which I assume is reasonable and kind.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I wish you great success and shall keep you in my prayers.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC