Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, Jewellery up-date....I had quite an informal

Dear Dr. Keane, Jewellery up-date........I had quite an informal meeting with the woman who dealt with accessories in her small shop. The outcome was neutral. She looked at my pieces and said that they were cool and very lovely. She gave me a price of what she thought she would need to sell them for as she said she really recognised the time and energy put into them. She said that her stock was now moving really slowly and she wasn't going to buy for the sake of buying, even though she really like what I made. The price, in my opinion, was actually too high for something home-made. So I negotiated a bit, but without selling myself short, but I couldn't go as low as her bulk-buy pieces because that really would have sold me short as I would only in some cases break even and in other cases not even that, and at the end of the day, even if I could match those prices, I don't think she'd have had them because of slow stock movement. I did also know that she was telling the truth because a really lovely piece had been there for quite some time. Well, I think it was a random experience with nice feedback. She did say that she reckoned I should consider taking my jewellery to a little shop with bespoke things in the next village. If I do and she doesn't take them, because she actually probably has enough of all sorts of things anyway, then some pieces can go to the charity I am involved in and others will make really nice gifts. I very much hope that we catch each other on line at the same time and get to chat, either today or next week.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, good work, at least you made the attempt and there are other buyers out there, you may find a little shop to take a couple of pieces and sell them. Hope to catch you on line soon.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

just saw you in chat

Customer:

seems I just missed you, sorry!! Yes, hope to chat soon.

Customer:

There is a British film/movie that you may like out on DVD. I didn't have time to see it at the cinema awhile ago. "Salmon Fishing on the Yemen" Sounds a bit boring, but seriously is not. It's actually a comedy and I've seen it a few times now. No idea why I didn't recommend it to you before, hadn't thought of it I suppose. I think you might like the scenery in it. There are a couple of movies I am considering seeing in the summer holidays. If I see them and if they are any good I'll let you know. Anyway, you may like that too. Do hope to catch up with you soon.

Customer:

Just thought whilst I had a free moment, i would tell you about that. I'll try and see Cloud Atlas soon. Out here on DVD next month.

Customer:

actually it's more of am touching comedy, some humor, some seriousness, some touching, and lots of great scenery shots from the UK and Yemen. I have to say that there isn't actually any salmon in the Yemen, but good film all the same.

Customer:

Catch you soon, I hope.

Dr.Keane :

Hi, sorry I missed you, I may have been on but not in this chat. I saw that movie, it was very interesting, I enjoyed it. The scenery was beautiful. Hope to catch you on line at the same time one day this week, busy week again!