Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry

hi i want your help please.abiut fugue state.i prefer chat

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.

Greetings !

Welcome to the site.

Please go ahead with your query and I shall try my best to answer it.

Regards..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok.thank you for your helping so far.i think i reach to the problem.i have appointment with pschatrist here in toronto.first time i get here i get fugue and had problem.when i get back home i remember all journy from jordan to canada.now i am at airport.and i feel i want to get out dissoiaction as well as feeling is getting back but i cant conncet myself to jordan.i feel fugue!!it was journy from amman to paris.then i remember paris very well then paris toronto.both flights are fugue!!!i cant remember them i dont know why!!!if i travel back to jordan now in my family i can remember everything but i need memmories here!!!now am on remeron 30mg zoloft 200mg.and rivotril 1mg morning and 2 mg at night.whenever i think think i cant reach something but whenever i feel fear connection lost!it is very poor!!i need to get that redculios situatuion,i need to remember these two flights i bring everything remind me of them i can remember before and middile and after but in between i cant!!!what should i do?is there any midcine better than rivotril?because it help.and remeron am taking so please tell me your advice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How many day i should wait you!!!

Greetings !

Well I believe you may try out a psycho-stimulant drug such as Ritalin ( methylphenidate ) or Adderall ( mixed amphetamine salts) , both of which are usually used in conditions of ADD ( Attention Deficit Disorder) by stimulating the central nervous system. Any one of these two drugs shall be added by your doctor to the present drug regime , hopefully this shall help you to remain out of fugue at all times.

You shall initially try low doses only such as Ritalin at 5-15 mg/ day and Adderall at 10 mg/ day.

Kindly discuss this with your psychiatrist get one of them prescribed after the doctor's approval.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Regards..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so i dont take rivotril?i take these two togther or one by one?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok which is better? for fugue?Ritalin ( methylphenidate ) or Adderall ( mixed amphetamine salts).as well as am taking rivotril 1.5mg daily but it didnt make much effect and thamk you very much

I have told you to add one of these two psycho-stimulant drugs to the present drug regime of yours which means that you are not supposed to stop any of the drugs including rivotril.

So Ritalin / Adderall is to be taken in the morning and there should be at least a gap of 2 hrs between this drug and rivotril.

Ritalin needs to be tried first at the mentioned dose.

I hope this helps.

Regards..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i bring ritalin 10mg.how i take it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i bring ritalin 10mg.how i take it?and how long.i just take 10 mg i feel change.i need fast effect.i take 20 30mg?.and how about rivotril?i take 1.5mg daily orgnise these 2 for me plz

Well Ritalin 10 mg in the morning with breakfast, only single dose to be taken.Please do not go overboard with this drug and start on this dose and later on after 1 week you can up the dose to 20 mg / day and then further after another week to 30 mg / day and maintain on it.

Rivotril to be taken as 0.5 mg at noon ( 12 pm ) and the remaining 1 mg in the evening at 6-7 pm with some snack.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Please kindly leave a Positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer.

Regards..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok do ritalin work at once or take time?

You see it will take 5-7 days to start it's work but in some cases the effects are produced even faster than this but to reap maximum benefits please do not be in a hurry and allow the drug to take it's due time.

Regards..

Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience: MD Psychiatry