Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Dear Dr. Keane, I am online now. Hope we can chat.

Dr.Keane :

Not having much luck connecting, if you would like to post what you have added, I'll get back to you with a response or if we are lucky actually be online at the same time.

Customer:

Hi

Customer:

I am here.

Customer:

I will keep trying to be online. Really hoping to chat with you.

Customer:

Like you said before, definitely need to chat.

Customer:

I will try again on Tuesday if that is okay. Should be around from your late morning onwards.

Customer:

The thing about the jewellery is that I sort of feel like I have cold feet and been doing that whole second thoughts thing. I mean I know that it is a nice opportunity and if it works out, it works out and if it doesn't then, sure I'd feel disappointed for a bit but but keep telling myself no big deal as it was all so spontaneous anyway and so I wouldn't have lost anything.

Customer:

What do you think about this? I know I would look silly if I don't produce something. Think I need some encouragement or something.

Customer:

Oh there is a movie that I think you might like. I am about half-way through it. I'll let you know about it when I finish watching it.

Customer:

About the jewellery thing. I have no experience in how to conduct myself in that sort of situation. I get the feeling it may be sort of a bit informal, the chat as it was so spontaneous. I still can't quite believe I said such things as I said. I am thinking about presenting my pieces neatly and concisely. Just a few and she can pick out what she likes, if anything. Talk costs, such as when I make the pieces I think I'll try to work out how much it actually cost me, see how much she retails for, and take it from there and hopefully agree on a cut. I am well aware that she may not take any. If she doesn't then I can still have fun making good jewellery all the same for the charity.

Customer:

About the list. I can't remember if I said this already or not, but another positive would be perhaps an opportunity to expand my skill set and also to use my transferable skills for a job, should I get an offer somewhere at some point.

Customer:

I really hope though that we get to chat soon. It's always good to chat to you. Thank you too for still taking time to chat to me and to respond to me. I still like learning from you and I feel I gain so much from you. Helps of course that to me you always seem like a very likeable person. Anyway, I too am sorry that we seemed to have had a challenging time this time to connect. I am glad and so grateful that that does not put you off from talking to me. Hope we can chat soon.

Customer:

Oh and survived the dentist treatment. Decided to think of nice things such as what was on tv and the prospect of chatting to you. All helped get me through it, even though I was really nervous when I was there.

Customer:

I think I might be back around late morning your time again. I am interested in what your response to my post is. Time will tell I guess if we are lucky to be online at the same time.

Customer:

Hi I am online, if you are.