Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dear Dr. Keane, Have more about the list you, set me to do.

Dear Dr. Keane, Have more about the list you, set me to do. Hopefully we can chat soon about things in general. Recently I also did, for me something that was either brave or silly, can't decide which, maybe it is cold feet. I can be online most of today. It would appear that we are missing each other online this week, but keen to catch you with you for a chat. I can also be online a bit over the weekend.

Dr.Keane : Sorry I have had a busy few days and weekend is pretty full too but I will try again tomorrow, probably late afternoon.

okay, I can be here tomorrow late afternoon

still awake just now, but pretty tired, been finishing some work for tomorrow.

I sort of thought you must have been busy this week.

Thank you for the advice regarding the dentist by the way, always get a bit overly worked up before seeing them.

I will talk tomorrow afternoon then.

and I will tell you the things I was thinking about regarding that list.

Customer: I would like to say that I hope you've not found me to be a pest, since you are having a busy time recently.
Customer: I will be online today, just need to log out for about 20-30 minutes. Will be back by 1:30 your time.
Customer: okay, can have this up online rest of the day.
Customer: I was in a store and the person in-charge there happened to admire the bracelet I was wearing. It was one I'd made myself. I wasn't really thinking, but I told her that I'd made it and then the conversation went on a bit and I suddenly found myself saying that since she liked it so much, I could show her some more to her some time. She showed me the types she sold and asked if I could make some like the ones she had, then said which type of bracelet I could probably make. Well I now have the materials to make one of the types she reckoned I could make that she sells there. I am now sort of having cold feet, perhaps because it was all spontaneous. I mean, I'm not a business woman and I have never done anything like that. Well only sort of once before I made a deal to have something sold, but that was very different and I knew the person. I know that if this person likes the jewellery, then all well and good, and if she doesn't then nothing is lost. I think in some ways I can't quite believe that I said what I said. All I was in for was to buy something quickly. I don't really know too much how to make what she sells, but have a fair idea and went in again just to have a quick look again at what she had shown me. I mean, normally I just make a bit of jewellery for a charity and for friends.

I hope that even though you are busy, that you are having a good weekend.

I hope we can still chat soon.

I have my appt after work, but should make it back online by at least your early afternoon.

Dr.Keane :

Definitely need to chat, this is an opportunity for you branch out and do something fun, and get paid for it. Fun.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have our live chat post up on screen. This moved to Q&A. I still really hope we can chat.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This has been answered now and very well by Dr. Keane.