Ryan LCSW, Mental Health
Experience:  Individual and Family Therapist

Im worried I might be add and just have never known or seeked

Im worried I might be add and just have never known or seeked help for it, but im becoming more and more frustrated with myself
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have over 10 years of experience working with problems like ADD.
I would be happy to send you a link to an online ADD evaluation which should help you to determine whether or not it would be worth having a professional evaluation completed for ADD. Would that be helpful to you?
Sorry, that was meant to be an information request, not the answer to your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What information do you need?
I was asking if the link to the online ADD evaluation would be helpful to you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it would be! Ive been wanting to seek professional help about this but am also scared to go to the doctor or how to bring it up!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please! Im scared to go to the doctor about this or how to bring it up?

I'm sorry to see that you rated me poorly. I was just asking whether or not the evaluation would be helpful. I've attached a link here to the online ADD evaluation. If you find that the results show that you are likely to have ADD, the easiest way to bring it up to the doctor may be to show them the results of this evaluation. The questions are very similar to the questions that a doctor would ask you, so while it doesn't replace a proper in-person evaluation, it should give any doctor or mental health professional a good understanding of why you feel you may have ADD. I hope that this is helpful to you and if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know.