Dr. L
Dr. L, Psychologist
Experience:  Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapist

Locked by Customer Service

Please tell the technicians I could not enlarge the chat window; it stayed at 3cm wide the whole way through. There were 2 split windows and I never saw when you were typing or when you had finished a statement. It added time to our conversation. Also, can I have a copy of the chat in case I missed something? (We don't tip in Australia so please don't think my amount was stingy; it's just what I can afford and I'm not used to tipping anyway)

Dr. L :

Dr. L :

Yes. I will report the screen problem so that you won't experience that again. I did try increasing on my end.

Dr. L :

The chat is kept in your file under your account. You can access it anytime and can print it at your leisure.

Dr. L :

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.