Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry
9385906

hi i want to chat with youy please

hi i want to chat with youy please

Greetings !

Welcome to the site.

Please go ahead with your query.

Regards..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i feel very upsite and mad aboutmy life that i lost while searcging for treatment.after the trauma.the trauma dtdtnt stops.i start feel it and rexexperince itfor 5 years.until i lost feeling of things of love of womans.i hate life.i tried all midctions non bring my feelings and memmory back except one day there was coinsident i was taking seroxat and i add remeron i wake i feel.my life get back.i still like that for 3 month.i thought the improvment come from remeron so i stoped seroxat where i lost improvment and get fugue.i take 60mg of remeron but what happend?i tried taking seroxt alone and effexor alon nothing make me out except the compination of seroxat and remeron so why??

Greetings.

I empathize with you since you have gone through too much of trauma and pain in life and I pray that in future you have a smooth sailing life.

Now as far as why the combination of seroxat and remeron has worked like none other to manage your condition, well the answer to this is that different individuals respond to different drug regimes and why this happens there is no definite answer to this, in your case this drug regime worked well but others did not that is why one has to at times try different combinations of drugs to suit to one's body system. So this drug combination suited your system thereby it worked at it's full potential and thereby helped your cause while other drug regimes could not gel with your system and so could not help as much.

But what is really important to make a note of the drug regime which worked for you and which did not so that in future one can turn to the useful drugs that have worked before when a similar condition arises.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Regards..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok after that i travel in canada and get in fugue.sometimes i have suciicdil thoughts.i cant get out fugue yesterday i take 20mg of rivotril it didnt make remember.i still in dissotion and cant get out it because i still dont remember manything.zoloft was very very good choice thank you for that.but remeron.i dont know what to take.i need to get out fugue then i can normal dose.but i dont know which is better 45mg 15mg 30mg.for now i want to get out fugue and bring memmories back.after that i can increase remeron to 30mg.so please tell me what should i do for :-)

You shall take 15 mg/day of remeron for 7 days and up the dose to 30 mg / day and maintain on it. I believe this shall be enough for you to get out of the present state. I will ask you not to go for 45 mg / day dose since that high a dose you do not tolerate well.

I hope this helps.

Regards.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but now am taking 25mg.is that good?.once i get out fugue life well be good,if i take 45mg of remeron i get out dissoition but i feel confused how i get here in canada i feel this place is not real because i couldnt connect myself to my countrie so i need memmories back then go up with remeron so am thinking right?

Well to me you are talking sense and possibly improving already.

If you are already on 25 mg dose you may further up the dose to 30 mg and after 1 week on 30 mg / day dose you shall decide on further raising the dose to 45 mg / day if the fugue has not gone by then.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well if the fugue becaue of remeron.theni stop it.until i get all memmories back then i get it again what do you thunk>?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok zoloft 200mg.remeron 25mg,rivotril?

4mg daily?

Well yes you shall continue on 200 mg Zoloft and 25 mg remeron but cut down on riviotril to 2 mg / day from the current 4 mg / day since it has the potential to become addictive with increasing dose.

I do not think remeron at 25 mg dose will be causing fugue if at all it precipitates in the first place.

I hope this helps.

Wish you all the best.

Regards..