Penny Rayas, MFT
Penny Rayas, MFT, Therapist
Experience:  I have 20 years experience in the mental health field

hi i want to talk to you please.i think i find the reson about

Customer Question

hi i want to talk to you please.i think i find the reson about my problem
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Penny Rayas, MFT replied 3 years ago.

pennyrayasMFT : Hello there, I would like to help, I will be online for the rest of the evening.
pennyrayasMFT : Let me know when you are online
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

My name is Camille and I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. ..or because they have to go off line for any number of reasons. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict. Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.