Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

hi.i want to chat with you.about dissoiated fugue is it has

Customer Question

hi.i want to chat with you.about dissoiated fugue is it has relation with remeron over dose or not.and thank you
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am the moderator for this topic. I've been trying to find a professional to assist you, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected, as the professionals come online at varying times. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Camille - Moderator