Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

No matter which diagnosis my son gets would it seem to far

No matter which diagnosis my son gets would it seem to far out of the normal that his brother is finding him to be a completely differant person since the hallucinations are just beginning to become under control today. He still isn't making as much eye contact but I guess I am just hoping that there will be some improvements as time passes.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC : Seeking expert counseling is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : Please try not to worry, as the diagnosis process is just in the early stages. He may just have had some nervous collapse from anxiety and will normalize, or he may have a disorder that will probably respond to treatment.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : It is only hurtful to yourselves to try to speculate on the answer when a team of specialists are still working on it.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : I also recommend that he is seen by a psychologist or other psychotherapist who may be able see this from a different angle and therefore give you a multidimensional view.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : My prayers are always with you.
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : Warm regards,
Elliott, LPCC, NCC : Elliott